How to treat internal hemorrhoids folk remedies - recipes and diet
Hemorrhoids are a rather delicate problem that many people are embarrassed to see a doctor with. There are many folk ways that will help in the initial stages to eliminate painful symptoms. To avoid exacerbations and complications, it is important to start therapy in a timely manner and carry out procedures on a regular basis until the signs of the disease disappear.
Description of the disease
Hemorrhoids - this diagnosis is most often made to patients who have crossed the 40-year mark. However, the likelihood of its development is present at any age. This is due to the causes of its occurrence.
- sedentary lifestyle (constant sitting position and lack of active pastime or rest),
- systematic physical stress associated with weightlifting (labor or sports),
- improper nutrition (abuse of fatty fried foods, spices, spicy spices and pastries),
- predisposition to weakness of the vascular walls,
- pregnancy and difficult birth,
- excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages,
- systematic prolonged constipation.
All this leads to the development of stagnant processes in the pelvic area and constriction of venous vessels in this area. Under the influence of these factors, the vascular walls become thinner and deform (stretch), and the vessels can twist, forming loops.
These venous formations are called hemorrhoidal nodes. With the progression of the disease, they tend to increase in size, become inflamed, bleed and fall out (external hemorrhoids).
In the later stages of the pathology, pinching of the nodes is possible, which leads to a sharp increase in the intensity of symptoms (pain, bleeding, etc.).
One of the complications, in the absence of treatment for hemorrhoids, is a blood vessel thrombosis. The appearance of a blood clot can cause the development of necrotic processes in the affected area.
Also, possible complications with an advanced form of the disease include the appearance of fistulas, paraproctitis and other conditions characterized by inflammatory processes.
Forms of the disease
The disease proceeds in three forms. Allocate internal hemorrhoids, external and combined.
Discomfort, itching and pain in the anal canal during the inflammatory process is not the worst. The development of the internal form of the disease is fraught with serious complications, therefore, requires the consultation of a specialist proctologist.
|Features of internal hemorrhoids|
|What are internal nodes||Internal hemorrhoidal nodes are covered with mucous membrane. In the submucosal layer, edematous connective and muscle tissue is manifested, among which numerous clusters of cavernous veins are formed.|
In a healthy person, the nodes are relatively small and difficult to determine. With hemorrhoids, the veins of these nodes expand, accompanied by a thinning of their walls.
If untreated, the nodes fall out through the anal canal.
|Stages of the disease||Grade 1 hemorrhoids are unpleasant symptoms.|
In the second stage, the nodes fall into the anal canal during straining. Already at stage 3, the nodes fall out with a strong voltage and require
manual reduction. Ailment 4 stages - the nodes are no longer reset.
Treatment at home involves eliminating the causes that caused inflammation and the formation of pathology!
Complex therapy should include both people's advice and quick-acting drugs, which will be prescribed by a proctologist.
Healing herbal ointments
The use of herbs for the treatment of many diseases has begun long ago.To get rid of signs of external hemorrhoids, you can independently prepare an effective ointment on a natural basis.
- Plantain. Take 100 g of dried leaves of the plant and grind into powder. Add as much butter and put in a water bath. Strain for about 30-33 minutes. After it should be filtered and cooled.
- Yarrow. Mix in equal proportions interior or badger fat with dried and powdered grass.
- Calendula. A cup of calendula inflorescences (crushed to a powder state) is mixed with any fat that needs 400-500 g. Stew in an hour water bath. Strain and allow to cool completely.
- Elecampane and horse sorrel. In equal proportions, mix the root of elecampane and wild sorrel. Grind in a coffee grinder. Take 2 tbsp. medicinal powder and add 100 g of butter and 1 tsp. propolis tinctures (can be bought at the pharmacy). Stir, and boldly proceed to treatment.
- Herbal harvest. Psyllium, inflorescences of calendula, burdock and cones of common hop individually chopped to a powder. Take only 1 tsp, add 120 g of butter and put simmer in a water bath. After 30 minutes, strain and allow to cool.
The ointment is applied only after personal hygiene. After the procedure, it is recommended that you do not go to the toilet or wash for 30-50 minutes. Active components are absolutely safe for health if there is no individual intolerance.
General concepts of treatment
According to statistics, the therapeutic effect of the use of medications in the treatment of hemorrhoids directly, and not relief of its symptoms, is noticeable only in the first and second stages.
The same can be said about the use of traditional medicine recipes. At later stages, such therapy will only reduce the intensity of the manifestation of the disease, without translating it even during remission.
The sooner treatment begins, the more noticeable results it will bring. However, like any other method, alternative therapy should be coordinated with your doctor.
In addition to using the means themselves, made according to recipes of traditional medicine, it is necessary to follow certain rules regarding nutrition and lifestyle in general. This will directly affect the quality of the applied methodology.
These recommendations include:
- the inclusion in the diet of low-fat varieties of meat and fish, cauliflower, beekeeping products and boiled rice,
- limit the consumption of legumes, spices and hot spices, unripe berries and fruits, confectionery and brown bread,
- increase consumption of fresh onions (it is advisable to drink freshly squeezed juice from it - 10-15 ml 4 times a day),
- drink 300 ml of whey in the morning before meals,
- white cabbage to use only in raw or pickled form, the brine obtained in the process of ripening will also be useful
- as a drink, it is advisable to use freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices (carrots, apples and grapes are most useful),
- during bowel movements it is necessary to limit the intensity of the attempts,
- completely eliminate foods that contribute to constipation or diarrhea from the diet.
Compliance with the rules of personal hygiene, it is better to refuse to use toilet paper - an alternative should be wet sanitary napkins or washing with cool water after each emptying.Related Articles:
Hemorrhoids and folk remedies
First, I want to say that the treatment of hemorrhoids with folk remedies should in no way replace the traditional antihemorrhoidal therapy. This unpleasant disease can be cured only with the help of a set of methods such as diet, taking systemic drugs, applying locally ointments, gels and suppositories, and, if necessary, surgical correction. Therefore, folk remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids can act exclusively as an auxiliary measure of the main therapy, if the attending proctologist permits.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids, traditional medicine today can offer a lot of different methods and tools, among which the following:
- means for oral administration
- therapeutic baths, including steam baths,
- rectal suppositories and others.
In the preparation of folk remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids, you can use herbs, minerals, water, bee products, vegetables, fruits, cereals and many other ingredients.
Plants to prepare a folk remedy for hemorrhoids can be collected independently in nature or purchased at a pharmacy, because the modern pharmaceutical market offers a wide range of medicinal fees. It is important to follow the rules for their collection, drying and storage when harvesting herbs. You also need to know which plants are poisonous, since their use can be harmful.
Also, according to Eastern healers, you need to believe in the success of alternative methods of treating hemorrhoids, since the effectiveness of such therapy largely depends on the mood of the patient.
Now we will analyze what are the advantages and disadvantages of treating hemorrhoids with alternative methods and means.
Causes of the disease
The main reason for the appearance of internal hemorrhoid cones is problems with blood circulation and pathology of veins and blood vessels. Due to vascular dysfunction, the movement of arterial blood increases in the rectal region. In the cavernous veins, on the contrary, the blood stagnates.
The following factors can provoke the expansion of hemorrhoidal veins:
- sedentary and inert lifestyle
- heavy physical labor
- smoking, alcohol, taking hormones,
- overweight, obesity, malnutrition,
- frequent stress, anxiety and chronic fatigue,
- heavy physical exertion, sports, weight lifting,
- chronic constipation and diarrhea,
- pregnancy and childbirth.
A similar procedure is mainly carried out on the basis of warm water and therapeutic solutions. The temperature of the bath should not exceed 37 ° C.
Consider what can be used for this method:
- Chamomile officinalis. It has a number of useful properties, so a decoction from the plant will help relieve itching, inflammation, pain and eliminate germs. To prepare the bath, you need to prepare a decoction of 3 tbsp in advance. dried chamomile and 1.8 hot water. Let it brew for 20 minutes, warm and pour into a basin with warm water. Proceed to treatment.
- Potassium permanganate. It will help to heal cracks and wounds around the anus. Use only a weak solution of potassium permanganate. Dissolve in warm water such an amount of the product so that the solution comes out pale pink. 5-7 liters will take about 1-2 tsp. mineral.
- Oak bark. It fights with anal fissures, inflammation, itching and germs. For a decoction, you need 50 g of bark and 6 cups of boiling water. Simmer for 30-35 minutes. Then let it brew for 2 hours under a closed lid. Strain and add to the basin with warm water.
- Bay leaf. Spice has a number of important properties for hemorrhoids. Baths with its use will help prevent blood clotting, relieve itching and swelling. The infusion is prepared from 5 liters of boiling water and 50 laurels. Under a closed lid, leave to infuse for 30 minutes. The solution that turned out to be transfused into the pelvis and immediately begin the procedure, while it allows the temperature.
- Baking soda. Dries wet hemorrhoids, reduces itching and destroys pathogenic bacteria. In a basin with water (5-7 liters) add 5-7 tbsp. soda. Mix well and start the procedure.
There should be enough water in the basin so that it covers the problem area. Basically enough 4-5 liters.
Advice! The procedure should not last more than 20 minutes. Take a therapeutic bath twice a day. Continue therapy until symptoms disappear.
The benefits of alternative treatment for hemorrhoids
Folk remedies at home to remove pain, reduce inflammation in the anus, destroy pathogenic microbes, increase general and local immunity, stop bleeding or prevent blood clots. But is it possible to cure hemorrhoids forever with the help of such treatment?
Positive feedback from patients allows us to form a number of advantages of treating hemorrhoids at home with the help of traditional medicine, namely:
- high efficiency in the first and second stages of the formation of hemorrhoids,
- subject to all instructions for the preparation and use of alternative medicines, as a rule, there are no adverse reactions due to the natural origin of the components of the funds,
- folk recipes for the treatment of hemorrhoids were compiled many years ago, tested by time and constantly improved,
- alternative methods of treating hemorrhoids are safe for such categories of patients as pregnant women, elderly people and children,
- ease of cooking at home,
- low cost method.
After reading this list of benefits, you will probably think that curing hemorrhoids for folk remedies is very simple and easy, but this opinion, unfortunately, is not true. There are drawbacks to this treatment, which we will discuss later.
Symptoms of internal hemorrhoids
If there is a risk of proctologic diseases, it is important not to miss the first signs. Then you can cope with the problem without surgical intervention.
It makes sense to consult a doctor if you are concerned:
- itching and burning in the anus,
- there is a fever in the anus
- defecation is painful and the stomach hurts,
- irritation and pain in the anus after defecation,
- there was a slight bleeding
- it hurts to sit, walk or lie.
Compresses and lotions
A similar method is shown not only with external, but also with internal hemorrhoids. Use warm compresses, and with exacerbations of pain, ice. Before the procedure, the skin around the anus will need to be cleaned with soap and running water.
What is used for compresses and lotions:
- Potatoes. Raw tuber grate. Wrap the pulp in a few words with gauze and attach to the anus for 20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, dry the skin with a napkin or paper towel. Spend twice a day.
- Chamomile. A liter of boiling water pour 2 tbsp. raw materials. Leave to infuse for 1 hour, strain. Roll a gauze or gauze in several layers and moisten in a medicinal infusion. Attach to the problem area for 20-30 minutes.
- Carrot tops. A cup of boiling water pour 1 tsp. chopped fresh tops. Pour into a thermos and let stand for 6 hours. Warm lotions apply every 3 hours for 10 minutes.
- Aloe. Get the juice from a large and succulent leaf of the plant, moisten a cotton swab in it and put it on the sore spot for 20 minutes (you can do it all night).
- Sea buckthorn oil. Apply 1 teaspoon to a shred of cotton facilities. Attach to the anus and secure with plastic wrap and tight underwear.
Treatment with lotions lasts about a month. No need to give up, and if one method does not bring any results after 2 weeks, then it needs to be replaced with another.
Infusions and decoctions
Decoctions and infusions prepared from various herbs and other plants have long been used to treat various kinds of diseases.
Folk remedies for internal hemorrhoids of this type are made on the basis of the following components:
- Highlander is foul. This representative of the fauna has long been known in Russia. Its name comes from the word "pocheuch", which in Old Russian and meant the disease in question. The properties of the highlander are effective in reducing the intensity of inflammation and stopping bleeding.To make the infusion, just pour a tablespoon of herbs with 2 liters of boiling water and leave in a dark place for 10 hours. The resulting product must be consumed in one day, dividing it into three servings, drunk respectively in the morning, afternoon and evening. With the external form of pathology, lotions from such an infusion will be useful.
- Yarrow. Its properties will be useful in case of bleeding from hemorrhoidal nodes only. The recipe is simple: pour a tablespoon of herbs 200 ml of boiling water and cook in a water bath for at least 10, but also more than 15 minutes. After this, the broth is filtered and stored in a cool dark place. You need to use the resulting product 3 to 5 times a day for a tablespoon. The signal for the end of the course will be the cessation of bleeding cones.
- The stems of a cucumber (whip). The tool is effective in exacerbating inflammatory processes and the appearance, as a result, of bleeding. The stems should be thoroughly washed, chopped and filled with water, counting from a proportion of 1 liter of water per 100 g of lashes. Put on the stove and bring to a boil, after which the broth is removed and infused for 12 hours. Dosage schedule: 150ml 4 times a day. Course: before stopping bleeding and reducing inflammation.
- Seeds of a chestnut. About 50 g of chestnut seeds are crushed and filled with 500 ml of a 40% alcohol solution (vodka). Further, the tool is infused for 2 weeks in a dark place. You need to take the tincture as follows: 35 drops are added to 150 ml of water and drunk half an hour before a meal. The tool is used 3 times a day.
- Hazel leaves. The properties of hazel can increase the tone of the veins, contributing to this improvement in the state of the vascular walls. The infusion is simple to make: chop the leaves and pour 2 tablespoons of chopped raw materials into 500 ml of boiling water. Insisted such a tool for only 2 hours. You need to drink it 4 times a day, preferably half an hour before a meal, 100 ml.
- Rosehip. The dried rose hips are carefully ground (a coffee grinder or other similar device is used for this). After this, a mixture is prepared containing a tablespoon of the obtained powder and 15-20 ml of honey. It must be filled with 500 ml of boiling water and let it brew for about 10 hours, ensuring the tightness of the container. The resulting infusion is filtered and drunk in three doses (morning, afternoon and evening).
If there is pain or discomfort in the anus, only a proctologist can prescribe medication. You can follow his scheme at home and even at work.
Treatment of internal hemorrhoids at home involves an impact in two ways:
- It has a systemic effect on the body.
- Topical drugs are used that have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects:
- healing enemas
- rectal suppositories
- ointment dressings
More serious cases result in surgery. If it is not possible to quickly consult a doctor at the first symptoms of the disease, you can take the advice of traditional medicine and alleviate your suffering.
TOP 10: the best folk remedies
Effective folk remedies, time-tested:
- Cooling bath. For a cool bath, just 1 liter of cold water is enough. You just need to pour it into a basin suitable for the procedure. If potassium permanganate is available, then several grains can be dissolved in water. Water should turn a pale pink color. A sedentary cool procedure is performed in the morning and in the evening. Session time - 1 - 5 minutes.
- Warm sitting bath. It is taken at the time of exacerbation of the disease in combination with the use of herbal preparations. Boiled and chilled to the right temperature, a medicinal decoction of herbs is bred. The broth is taken the same, which is used for enemas. The time for taking a warm bath is from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Potato candles have always been considered the best home remedy for hemorrhoids. Rectal suppository is cut out from raw fresh potatoes. The thickness of the suppository should be approximately with the finger. One end is best made blunt for easier penetration into the anus. A potato candle must be inserted into the anus before bedtime. If the first experiment showed that dryness occurs, then it must be dipped in honey before administration. Residues easily come out when strained or with feces.
- Cold. A good anti-inflammatory effect is the procedure with ice. The usual ice cube that is in every refrigerator should be put in a plastic bag. It is better to wrap with three layers of gauze or any cotton fabric. Place an ice pack between the buttocks and hold for several minutes. The procedure helps to remove inflammation from hemorrhoids and stop bleeding. It is impossible to hold for a long time, since urological inflammation can be earned.
- Healing juices. Rowan or potato juice is recommended to drink three times a day for half a glass before meals. Berry gruel is useful to apply to the anus.
- Sea buckthorn oil for rectal disease can be used in different ways. For example, drink a tablespoon on an empty stomach half an hour before eating, and also do compresses on the inflamed nodes in the anus. Sea buckthorn promotes tissue regeneration due to organic acids, vitamins and tannins in its composition.
- Garlic for hemorrhoids. The clove needs to be cut lengthwise by dipping in lard, vegetable oil or petroleum jelly. It is introduced into the anus before bedtime. The procedure is done 10 days.
- Nettle. To make a healing infusion, half a glass of dried nettle is poured with boiling water. Insist until completely cooled, stirring occasionally. Strained infusion should be taken orally three times a day.
- Chamomile, which everyone knows about the anti-inflammatory properties, is an excellent tool for rinsing, enemas, lotions. It is effective in treating both internal and external hemorrhoids.
- Calendula. Provitamin A, carotene, flavonoids in the composition of calendula have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. For the treatment of hemorrhoidal disease, ointments based on a decoction of calendula are used, decoctions, infusions and freshly picked flowers inside are taken.
Home therapy can significantly reduce the risk of serious complications and drown out the disease!
If diagnosed, then the treatment should be of a medicinal nature according to the doctor’s scheme.
Candles and ointments
Treatment with folk remedies involves not only the ingestion of various decoctions and infusions, but also the preparation of effective local dosage forms: suppositories and ointments.
Most commonly used:
- Candles from potatoes. The use of such home-made suppositories can significantly accelerate the removal of inflammation and stop bleeding. Moreover, the effect is felt at any stage of the course of the disease. The properties of potato juice can increase blood microcirculation in the affected area, which eliminates the effect of stagnation. The method of use is extremely simple: cut out a candle from fresh potatoes (you need to ensure that there are no sharp corners), which is inserted into the rectum at night.
- Candles made of honey. To form such suppositories, exclusively candied honey is used.
- Ointment from honey and propolis. The properties of this composition can effectively deal with stagnant processes, strengthen the vascular walls and reduce the intensity of pain. In the early stages of the disease, this tool is often recommended by specialists as a component of complex therapy, which allows you to permanently get rid of the disease.
If hemorrhoids fall out
Popular folk remedies to prevent nodes from falling out:
- Enema. A cleansing procedure is performed to eliminate constipation if there is no bleeding.With a small amount of blood, a therapeutic enema of 1% tannin solution, which has a hemostatic effect, is recommended. After administering the medicine, the patient remains in bed, and ice is placed on his stomach. After this, you should call a doctor. The patient should not eat anything, instead of drinking, you can swallow small pieces of ice.
- Calendula ointment. It is used to heal and disinfect cracks in the anus and relieve inflammation inside the rectum. For its preparation, 5 g of alcohol tincture of 10 g of calendula and 100 g of 70% alcohol are mixed with 10 g of petroleum jelly. Gently inserted on a tampon into the anus 3 times a day.
- Mummy. It is used as an ointment that accelerates wound healing and has a general strengthening effect. 0.3-0.5 g is kneaded by hand and the dropping out hemorrhoids are lubricated in the morning and evening. With internal hemorrhoids, the composition is administered on a tampon to the anus before bedtime. To enhance the therapeutic effect in the morning on an empty stomach, take a warm solution of 0.2 - 0.5 g of mummy and 2 tbsp. l boiled water.
- Lotions and compresses with chamomile. Soothes pain and eliminates the inflammatory process. Contribute to the outflow of blood from already dropped hemorrhoidal formations and reduce them. Infusion is made from 2 tbsp. l flowers flooded with 1 tbsp. boiling water. After an hour, the mixture infused in a sealed container is filtered and soaked in a piece of gauze. The compress is applied cold to the assembly until heated. Then replace with a new compress.
- Massage. It is carried out to improve blood circulation and stimulate muscle contractions of the intestinal wall. With acupressure of the abdomen, points located in the circle from the navel to 2 fingers, as well as some active points on the head and feet are massaged.
- Chestnut juice. Take orally to reduce blood viscosity, resorption of blood clots. In 1 tbsp. l 25-30 drops of juice, squeezed from fresh flowers, are diluted with water and drunk twice a day. In the early stages, the remedy can cure the disease completely.
- A decoction of viburnum. It is used as an anti-inflammatory and bleeding stopping agent. As the raw material used bark. For broth 1 tbsp. l bark is boiled in 1 tbsp. water for 30 minutes. Strained broth is drunk 1 tbsp. l thrice a day.
- Tea from the yarrow. It stops bleeding and relieves inflammation. Freshly brewed tea from 30 g of leaves and 1 liter. water is left for 20 minutes, then filtered and drunk warm 3-4 times a day. Each serving of tea is prepared immediately before use.
Such procedures as baths with various solutions, made according to the recipes of traditional medicine, can devote more than a dozen pages. They are often advised by professional doctors.
The most popular are:
- Milk with onions. To make a steam bath in 500 ml of milk, you need to boil 4 peeled onions, until they reach softness. After this, the resulting solution is poured into a convenient container, over which you need to sit, wrapping a blanket around the pelvic area so that the steam does not disperse and normally reaches the anal area. To achieve a better effect, it is advisable to first cleanse the intestines. This procedure is one of the most effective for the internal localization of hemorrhoidal nodes.
- Hemophilus chemist's (glandular). Initially, an infusion of grass is prepared, which is cooled to approximately the temperature of the human body. The solution is poured into a suitable container, into which the patient then shrinks. The time spent in such a bath is 10-12 minutes. The hemophilus has the ability to relieve pain and stop bleeding.
- Cool bath. Water is poured into the seating tank at a temperature not exceeding 36 degrees. The time spent in the bath is at least 3 minutes, but no more than 10. The procedure is repeated 2 times a day. Thus, the intensity of inflammatory processes and pain is reduced.
A person who first encounters hemorrhoids often begins to intensely seek information on effective ways to get rid of the disease. Moreover, in some cases, preference is given to "environmentally friendly" methods.
The use of traditional medicine recipes to treat a disease can be a useful measure. However, maximum effectiveness in stopping the pathology can be achieved only by combining traditional therapy and folk.
But in some cases, for example, as during pregnancy, the use of many drugs is not recommended. In these cases, alternative medicine comes to the fore.
And she really can quite effectively maintain the patient’s condition and help eliminate if not the disease, then its manifestations for sure. An important role is given to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition.
And it should be remembered, like any type of therapy, the use of traditional medicine methods must be agreed with the attending physician in order to avoid complications.
Experts recommend the following preventive measures in the fight against hemorrhoids:
• Careful hygiene of the anus and rejection of toilet paper.
• Moderate physical activity and an active lifestyle.
• Proper nutrition, excluding spicy, salty and fried foods.
• Lose weight and switch to food 5-6 times in small portions. Drink plenty of fluids.
• Timely treatment of diarrhea and constipation.
• For sedentary work, a five-minute warm-up every hour.
• The work chair must be rigid or hard.
• Try to engage in accessible sports: swimming, gymnastics, dancing, walking.
• Try to reduce your driving time to three hours a day.
A proctologist after a usual course of treatment may prescribe medications that promote vascular tone. For example, treatment with troxevasin, anavenol, detralex, eskusan, ginkor forte, antistax. Phlebotonics drink twice a year.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with home remedies is best used at the 1st stage of the development of the disease. If the pathology is manifested by bleeding and prolapse of the nodes, then it is better to consult a proctologist or surgeon for help!
CONTRAINDICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR NEEDED
The nuances of treating internal and external hemorrhoids
Our planet is rich in the most controversial microorganisms. There are a large number of pathogenic bacteria that provoke dangerous diseases, and medicinal plants and animal products that allow you to fight them.
Despite the fact that medicine has reached a new level, and many diseases that previously led to death are now easy to heal, many recipes of our grandmothers are still in demand. And the treatment of hemorrhoids at home with folk remedies is also quite real.
To do this, you can use various medicinal herbs, fats, oils, as well as beekeeping products. However, it must be understood that the treatment of hemorrhoids with folk remedies at home quickly will not give a hundred percent result.
Alternative treatment for hemorrhoids By itself, it is unlikely to be able to completely cure the problem. The fact is that such a complex disease may require more drastic measures. However, if you combine folk remedies for hemorrhoids with those prescribed by the doctor, then the patient’s recovery can significantly accelerate.
You also need to consider that some medicinal herbs are poisonous, and even those that do not have toxins in their composition may have contraindications. Therefore, before using them, it is necessary to weigh the pros and cons, as well as consult a doctor.
It is also very important to observe the dosage and adhere to the instructions for use.
Suppositories made from traditional medicines will help eliminate bleeding, relieve pain, inflammation, itching and discomfort. In general, to return to a person a familiar way of life. The main thing is not to stop treatment and adhere to regularity.
Important! Forms for suppositories are prepared from fingertips (you can buy at a pharmacy) or ordinary thick paper and cling film.
How and from what to prepare healing candles:
- Propolis. Grind the raw materials to a powder state, combine with butter (10: 1 ratio). Heat the mass in a water bath and pour into prepared molds.
- Aloe. Take a small and juicy aloe leaf. Cut and turn the pulp out so that the skin is inside and the leaf resembles a candle. Put in the anus for the whole night.
- Sea buckthorn oil. Roll up a cotton pad with a swab and wrap it in gauze. Dampen well in sea buckthorn oil and insert into the anus for the whole night.
- Raw potatoes. Peel the root crop and cut from it a candle 4-5 cm long, not more than 1 cm wide. Cut with a knife all the corners, grease with vegetable or sea buckthorn oil and enter into the anus before bedtime. For easy excretion from the rectum, a piece of thread should be threaded with a sterile needle.
- Garlic. Grind 1-2 cloves on a grater. Wrap in several layers of a bandage and use as a healing candle.
- Ice. To stop pain, swelling and bleeding, it is recommended to use ice candles from purified water or herbal infusion. Take 1 tbsp. chamomile, pour a cup of boiling water, let it brew. Strain and pour on the fingers with a medical glove. Tie with threads and send to the freezer until completely solidified. Use a suppository 2 times a day for 30-40 seconds.
Inserting a candle is easier when lying on its side. After the introduction, you do not need to get up for about 20 minutes. So the medicine will not flow out and begin to act. Otherwise, everything will be in vain.
A bit about the action of different herbs
Folk remedies for hemorrhoids are aimed at combating various problems. Some of them help to remove painful symptoms, others struggle with the cause of the disease. Therefore, often for the treatment of hemorrhoids folk remedies usually used several recipes at once.
The effectiveness of the drug depends on the effectiveness of the herbs and products that make up its composition. Therefore, you need to know what properties a particular plant has.
There are many recipes for folk remedies for hemorrhoids in women and men. Most of them are time-tested. Moreover, in each recipe their products are taken as a basis.
This is not all herbs used for folk treatment for hemorrhoids. There are other, equally effective recipes. Also used are herbs with wound healing, restoring blood circulation and metabolism effect.
The procedure involves the introduction of a medicinal solution into the rectum using a syringe. The medicine should be administered lying on the left side, legs should be pressed to the stomach. Buttocks are bred with one hand, and a syringe with the other.
Recipes of solutions for the treatment method:
- Chamomile. The solution is prepared from 1 tbsp. raw materials and a glass of boiling water. After insisting, you need to strain and warm to room temperature.
- Potato juice. To carry out the procedure in a syringe, pour 6-7 tbsp. fresh juice from potatoes.
- Strawberry leaves. For 300 ml of boiling water, take 1 tbsp. shredded leaves. Insist 30 minutes. Heat to a pleasant temperature.
- Mummy. Take 6 tablets of the substance, crush them and pour 100 ml of warm water.
- Wormwood. Take 1 tablespoon in a glass of boiling water. raw materials. Boil for 5-6 minutes. Let it brew for 5 hours. Use the solution in a heated form.
It is necessary to pay special attention to the fact that the syringe must undergo a sterilization procedure before each use.For this, it needs to be boiled for 3-4 minutes.
Decoctions and infusions
For complex treatment, both internal and external hemorrhoids, it is recommended to use therapeutic decoctions or infusions.
- Insist for 14 days on 500 ml of vodka 50 g horse chestnut (fruit). Drink 70 ml before breakfast.
- Rosehip berries (70 g) pour 500 ml of boiling water. Leave the product in a thermos for the whole night. Strain and drink 100 ml twice a day.
- Raspberry seeds (50 g) pour 300 ml of boiling water. Allow to infuse until the product has cooled to room temperature. Drink 100-110 ml before meals.
Therapy should be continued until the symptoms disappear. If the general condition worsens, it is better to consult a proctologist and therapist.
The treatment of hemorrhoids with home methods should be carried out only in those situations where there are no serious complications. Otherwise, valuable time will be lost and then specialists will resort to more radical measures.
Different options for external exposure to hemorrhoids
The most effective folk remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids are used for external use. Basically, their effect is aimed at eliminating painful symptoms. However, there are drugs that can affect the cause of the disease.
External use of folk remedies for hemorrhoids is considered the safest. Since in this case, medicinal herbs have a minimal effect on the stomach and other internal organs.
However, such methods also have contraindications. In the case of hemorrhoids, the use of candles is useful. With this treatment option, the substances penetrate inside.
Traditional medicine has found many ways to apply unconventional recipes externally. All of them are considered effective, so they are often used comprehensively.
The best external folk remedies for hemorrhoids:
- Compresses are one of the safest options for the use of folk remedies. With him, the effect of the drug is directed directly to the site of the lesion. The components of the composition do not have a negative effect on the internal organs, therefore, the method has at least contraindications.
- The effect of ointments is very similar to the effect of compresses. However, they are applied in an open way. This reduces their effectiveness, but facilitates use.
- Suppositories from hemorrhoids perfectly cope with pain symptoms and help relieve inflammation. This treatment method is indispensable in the fight against internal hemorrhoids, as it allows active substances to reach directly to the affected area.
- Healing enemas are another effective way. With it, you can act on the internal hemorrhoidal nodes, as well as on the intestinal wall. It is also very effective for constipation.
- Baths also give a good effect. In this case, the healing broth penetrates the affected area naturally. Such procedures are pleasant and contribute to the relaxation of the patient.
Treatment of external and internal hemorrhoids
Home treatment with folk remedies for external and internal hemorrhoids is different. Indeed, in these cases, problem areas are located in different places. Therefore, you need to understand well where exactly the hemorrhoidal nodes are located.
With external hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids are located not in the intestine, but in the region of the anal ring. Therefore, "getting" to them is easier.
Internal hemorrhoids are characterized in that the hemorrhoidal inflamed nodes are located in the rectum. Therefore, getting them will not be so easy.
The traditional methods of treating hemorrhoids described above are not universal. Some of them are suitable for the treatment of nodes located inside, while others are used to combat external hemorrhoids.
Ways to treat external and internal hemorrhoids:
- Internal hemorrhoids are treated with candles. Microclysters also proved to be effective. It is possible to lubricate hemorrhoids located near the anus with ointments.
- Treatment of hemorrhoids of the external type is possible with the help of compresses and ointments.
Cleansing enemas are also useful for all types of hemorrhoids. Treatment with such folk remedies for external and internal diseases helps prevent injury to inflamed nodes.
Compresses are one of the best treatments for external hemorrhoids. They allow you to directly affect the inflamed nodes, the active components do not enter the systemic circulation.
Due to the peculiarities of applying compresses, active substances penetrate into the damaged area in large quantities.
This option is more effective than ointments and poultices. However, for such treatment, it is important to follow the recommendations.
This method of treating hemorrhoids requires precise adherence to technology. To make a compress, it is necessary to apply a remedy on the affected area. Also, the drug can be placed on cheesecloth folded in several layers, and then put it on the inflamed node. A film is applied on top of the gauze. It allows you to create a "greenhouse" effect, enhancing the absorption of active substances. The top is covered with gauze and a blanket to speed up the absorption of the drug.
In cases with a compress for hemorrhoids, tight underwear should be put on top of the gauze with a film. This will help keep the structure intact. For these purposes, it is better to purchase pants made of natural fabric, which will be a bit small for the patient.
The duration of the compress depends on what tool is used. Some of them are left only for a couple of hours, while others - all night. The course of treatment can also be different, the main thing is to follow the recommendations.
Compresses have their contraindications. They cannot be used if open wounds, rashes or any skin diseases are present in the place where they will be applied. Also, they can not be used by those who are allergic to one of the components of the product.
How to make remedies for compresses for hemorrhoids for men and women:
- One of the recipes involves infusion of celandine on kombucha. To prepare the medicine, you need half a liter of the drink to fill in a tablespoon of dry grass. The mixture is placed in a dark, dry place for three days. Infusion must be constantly mixed. After the expiration of the described period, the composition is filtered. Compresses with this tool must be kept on a sore spot for at least two hours.
- To reduce hemorrhoids, you need to take the roots and flowers of mullein in equal proportions. A tablespoon of raw materials should be filled with half a liter of water. The product is brought to a boil, after which it cools to body temperature. The compress with this medicine must be maintained for half an hour.
- You can treat hemorrhoids with folk remedies using alum. To make such a preparation, you need to dissolve a teaspoon of alum in a cup of boiling water. To compress helped relieve itching and inflammation, it is kept for an hour.
- Folk remedies for external hemorrhoids in the form of compresses can be prepared from clay. To do this, the raw material is mixed with water to the state of sour cream, after which it is applied to gauze. The compress is aged for a couple of hours.
- Can cook remedy for hemorrhoids at home from raw vegetables. To do this, carrots, potatoes and beets are rubbed on a fine grater. A mixture of vegetables is superimposed on cheesecloth and placed on a sore spot. The compress is aged for twenty minutes.
- Chamomile compresses are very effective. To prepare such a product, it is necessary to pour a tablespoon of flowers with a cup of boiling water. The tool is infused until it cools, after which it is used for its intended purpose. A compress is made for two hours. At the same time, it is necessary to change lotions every quarter of an hour.
- When bleeding external hemorrhoids, it is necessary to simmer two tablespoons of chopped yarrow in a water bath for half an hour. After this, cool and strain the product.
These are not all methods of treatment with folk remedies in the form of compresses of hemorrhoids at home. However, the described options are highly effective and are most popular. It is important before applying the selected option to make sure there is no allergy to its components.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with folk remedies also involves the use of microlism. Moreover, in this case, they are not used to eliminate constipation, but for the effect of medicinal herbs on internal hemorrhoids.
There are a number of problems in which you have to abandon such folk methods from hemorrhoids. We are talking about contraindications in which enemas can harm the body.
Contraindications to microclysters:
- Some inflammatory diseases of the rectum,
- Malignant tumors in the rectum,
- The rehabilitation period after surgery in the gastrointestinal tract,
- Intolerance to the components of the agent for microclysters,
- Hemorrhoidal bleeding caused by a number of diseases and complications associated with hemorrhoids.
Due to the large number of contraindications to this method, it is extremely important to consult a doctor before using it. It is necessary that the specialist examined the patient.
Traditional medicine for hemorrhoids helps only if used correctly. Therefore, it is important to strictly observe the rules for setting microclysters. Indeed, otherwise, hemorrhoidal nodes can be injured, which will lead to their bleeding.
To make microclyster, it is necessary to purchase a syringe with a volume of 50-200 ml. It is necessary to type a drug into it. The tip of the syringe is generously lubricated with petroleum jelly. The patient lies on his side, and spreads his buttocks. The tip of the device is introduced into its anus with twisting movements, after which it is pressed onto the “pear” and the solution is poured into the intestine. Next, the tip is removed from the anus.
The patient needs to lie in this position for twenty minutes, trying to keep the product in the intestines.
Folk recipes microclyster from hemorrhoids:
- An excellent analgesic, wound healing and disinfecting effect gives sea buckthorn oil. 50 ml of the drug must be injected into the rectum and keep it there as much as possible.
- It can also help cope with microclyster hemorrhoids with a decoction of wormwood. To prepare the broth, you need to boil 5 minutes 2 tablespoons of wormwood in half a liter of water. Then the product is infused for 8 hours in a thermos and filtered through gauze. 250 ml of the infusion is brought to room temperature and is introduced into the intestine.
- You can make a folk remedy for hemorrhoids for an enema and chamomile. To do this, pour a full tablespoon of flowers with four cups of boiling water and let it brew until the medicine has cooled to room temperature. The drug helps relieve itching and burning, as well as accelerate tissue regeneration.
- To stop bleeding with hemorrhoids, a folk remedy from beet juice is used. It is necessary to introduce into the intestine 50 ml of a product squeezed from a raw root crop.
Such enemas do not more often than twice a day. It is important to use the drug at room temperature. The syringe tip must be inserted very carefully into the straight passage.
To make folk remedies for hemorrhoids at home, it is not necessary to prepare herbal infusions. With internal nodes, homemade candles showed themselves very well. They can be prepared from different products.
Contraindications to suppositories from hemorrhoids are the same as to microclysters. That is, they can not be done in the presence of tumors, complications and concomitant inflammatory diseases, as well as individual intolerance to the components.
You need to put a candle with clean hands. The agent is carefully inserted into the anus. It is important not to injure the inflamed nodes. The time it takes to hold a candle in the intestine depends on the drug that is used for these purposes.
How to make candles for hemorrhoids:
- The simplest recipe for making candles is a remedy from old bacon. To do this, aged fat is washed from salt and cut into small pieces. Next, fat is squeezed out of it through a garlic crush. Waste is thrown away, and valuable fat is frozen in a bar in the freezer. Then candles are cut from it, which are introduced into the intestine. You can also make the same candles by adding celandine greens passed through a meat grinder to the fat.
- Also effective alternative methods of treating hemorrhoids with the help of raw potatoes. For this, bars in the form of a candle are cut from the root crop. One candle is dipped in sea buckthorn oil and inserted into the anus. Leave this remedy necessary all night.
- Honey candles are very useful. To do this, you need to take a full teaspoon of thick candied honey and form a candle out of it. After that, the workpiece is frozen in the freezer and carefully inserted into the anus.
This folk treatment for hemorrhoids is not too pleasant. However, with internal hemorrhoidal nodes, it shows excellent results. In order for the patient to be able to hold the candle in the intestine longer, it is necessary to make a cleansing enema before the procedure.
Traditional medicine against hemorrhoids: disadvantages of the method
Despite a number of advantages, the treatment of hemorrhoids at home using folk remedies, like any other traditional method, has its drawbacks, including the following:
- in the later stages of hemorrhoids, treatment with traditional medicine methods is powerless,
- today it is not sufficiently studied what healing properties folk remedies have, how they act and what adverse reactions can cause in patients,
- there is a risk of an allergic reaction to the components of alternative medicines, especially when taken orally, so they are not recommended for use by people prone to allergies,
- due to low efficiency, they can be used only as an additional treatment for hemorrhoid cones and their complications, but not as monotherapy,
- most traditional medicines require special storage conditions,
- have a short shelf life,
Given the above, we can conclude that traditional medicine has significant advantages and disadvantages, so before using them it is important to hear the opinion of a specialist.
You also need to know that it is strictly forbidden to carry out any treatment until the diagnosis of hemorrhoids is confirmed, since other diseases, in particular colon cancer, can be hidden under the symptoms of this disease. In this case, an improperly selected medicine can lead to exacerbation of symptoms and the active growth of a malignant tumor in the intestine.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids: folk remedies for oral administration
Hemorrhoid cones can be eliminated with the help of herbal decoctions, tinctures and infusions, as well as juices of berries, fruits, vegetables and some plants.
All oral folk medicines can be conditionally divided according to the mechanism of action and healing properties into the following groups:
- increasing the tone of veins and strengthening the walls of blood vessels (venotonics and angioprotectors),
Traditional medicine also talks about how to treat external hemorrhoids with homemade ointments. The advantage of this tool is the natural composition of the components, as well as ease of application.
The ointment is simply gently applied to the inflamed nodes and left until completely absorbed.You can also use such drugs for compresses.
Before using the ointment, the patient should wash and wash his hands. It is imperative to observe good hygiene. Otherwise, there is a chance of infection.
They can not be used if there is an allergic reaction to the components, skin diseases and rashes at the site of application. Also, some drugs can not be used for bleeding hemorrhoids.
Homemade ointments for hemorrhoids:
- It is necessary to mix 20 grams of grated propolis and a packet of butter. This mixture must be placed on a steam bath and kept there until propolis with oil has acquired a liquid consistency and combined. Next, the product is poured in jars and stored in the refrigerator. Used to lubricate problem areas three times a day. Such an ointment can leave greasy stains on the laundry.
- You can also prepare wound healing, antimicrobial and inflammation-removing ointment based on calendula. To do this, the flowers of the plant are frayed and combined in equal proportions with petroleum jelly. The product is stored in the refrigerator and used to rub into a sore spot three times a day.
- You can make an ointment from herbs and fresh pork lard. To do this, one hundred grams of fat is melted in a steam bath. It is added to a tablespoon of pepper mountaineer and flax. The mixture simmers for a quarter of an hour in a steam bath. After that it is filtered and placed in the cold. Lubricate hemorrhoidal nodes twice a day.
- Painkillers and an ointment made from honey and cinnamon has an anti-inflammatory effect. For its preparation, it is necessary to mix in equal proportions natural liquid honey and aromatic seasoning. With this tool, hemorrhoids are lubricated. However, it is important to consider that both components of this drug are strong allergens. Therefore, their use is not allowed to everyone.
Ointments can also be used to treat internal inflamed hemorrhoidal nodes. To do this, you need to dial the composition on the finger, and enter it into the anal passage, lubricating the diseased nodes.
Natural venotonics and angioprotectors
The most effective folk remedy that has venotonic and angioprotective effects is horse chestnut tincture. Also, similar properties are observed in rosehip and hazel.
- horse chestnut tincture: 5 fruits of this tree are cut into several parts and chopped in a blender or meat grinder, placed in a dark glass bottle, and then poured with two glasses of high-quality vodka. Insist the product in a dark place for two weeks, shaking regularly. The finished drug is taken orally by 35 drops, diluted in ¼ cup of water, 3 times a day before meals. horse chestnut contains a huge dose of saponins and flavonoids, which normalize the tone of the veins and strengthen their walls, which is so necessary in the fight against varicose veins of hemorrhoidal veins. The duration of treatment is at least one month,
- Hazelnut leaf infusion: 20 grams of crushed leaves of the plant are poured with two glasses of boiling water, covered with a lid and allowed to infuse for 2-3 hours. The finished infusion is filtered and taken to drink ½ cup 3-4 times a day before meals. the course of treatment is 2-4 weeks,
- rosehip infusion: dried shrubs must be ground to a powder in a coffee grinder and stored in a glass container. In the evening, 15 grams of the obtained powder is dissolved in two glasses of boiling water, covered with a lid and allowed to infuse overnight. In the morning, you need to strain the infusion and add sugar or honey. Drink the drug in ½ cup 3 times a day during meals for 3-4 weeks.
Anti-inflammatory and painkillers
We combined these two groups of drugs, since all the drugs presented can reduce the severity of the inflammatory process and stop the pain syndrome.The most effective treatment for hemorrhoids with inflamed and painful hemorrhoidal nodes will be with the use of preparations prepared from kidney grass, carrot tops, raspberry leaves or chamomile flowers.
- infusion of grassy grass: in the evening, 10 grams of dried grass is poured with 400 ml of boiling water, covered with a lid and insisted overnight. In the morning, the infusion is filtered through a fine sieve and taken orally in ½ cup three times a day 20 minutes before meals until the symptoms of the disease go away,
- infusion of carrot tops: chop a few branches of the plant with a knife, pour one liter of boiling water and let it brew for 30-40 minutes. Strained infusion is drunk one glass 4 times a day after meals. The course of treatment is 7-14 days,
- raspberry leaf infusion: pour 50 ml of boiling water over 50 leaves of the bush, cover with a lid, and insist until it cools down. ½ cup of infusion is drunk three times a day 20 minutes before meals for 1-2 weeks,
- chamomile infusion: 10 grams of flowers of a plant are poured with one glass of boiling water, covered with a lid and kept for 20 minutes. The finished infusion is filtered through a sieve and drunk one glass three times a day before meals for two weeks.
Treatment for bleeding hemorrhoids
Very often, both hemorrhoids and its complications can bleed, so there is a need to use traditional medicine, which have a hemostatic effect.
We treat folk remedies and hemorrhoids and its complications with bleeding with red mountain ash, nettle and yarrow.
- mountain ash from hemorrhoids: the berries of the plant are passed through a meat grinder, the resulting mass is squeezed using gauze. Rowan juice is drunk ½ cup three times a day. To hide the acid and bitterness of the juice, you can add one teaspoon of honey or sugar to it. Treatment is continued until the blood from the anus ceases to flow. Red mountain ash with hemorrhoids is the best folk remedy to combat hemorrhoidal bleeding,
- nettle broth: 2-3 stalks of a plant with leaves are crushed, pour two glasses of boiling water and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. The finished drug is drunk 1/3 cup three times a day 15 minutes before meals with bleeding from the anus,
- yarrow broth: 10 grams of the dried extract of the plant is poured with two glasses of boiling water, covered with a lid and boiled over low heat for 15 minutes. The finished broth is filtered and taken orally 100 ml 3-4 times a day. Literally after a day of such treatment, the bleeding of hemorrhoids will decrease, and after a few days - completely stop.
Drugs for oral administration
You can also cook remedy for hemorrhoids in women and men at home for oral administration. Such drugs have a general effect on the whole body. When used correctly, they help not only relieve inflammation and pain, but also restore blood circulation and even normalize the composition of the blood.
It is important to understand that this method of treatment has the most contraindications. Indeed, when taking the drug inside, the active substances enter the stomach and are absorbed into the blood in large quantities. Therefore, they affect other organs of the patient.
It is also very important for internal use of drugs to comply with dosages, expiration dates, instructions for preparation and recommendations regarding the duration of the course. Some components of such products are toxic and, if overdosed, can cause serious poisoning.
This treatment technique requires a mandatory consultation with a doctor. Otherwise, you can cause serious harm to your body.
Rectal suppositories or suppositories are the most effective means of controlling internal hemorrhoidal nodes.
Homemade rectal suppositories can have anti-inflammatory, analgesic, decongestant, hemostatic, healing and laxative effects.The effect of candles depends on the selected ingredients for their preparation.
The most popular and effective components of homemade candles can be called honey, potatoes, carrots, mummies, scarlet, pork lard and decoctions of medicinal plants.
- rectal suppositories from potatoes, carrots or beets: raw root crops are washed, cleaned of the skin and cut with a knife cylinders with a pointed one end. Such a candle should be lubricated with petroleum jelly, pork fat or sea buckthorn oil and injected into the rectum before bedtime. In the morning, the liner will exit during bowel movements. We treat hemorrhoids with such folk remedies for 1-2 weeks,
- candles from aloe: from a leaf of a plant we cut a rectangle five centimeters long, and then cut it along. From the obtained flap we turn the cylinder, pulp out, and enter into the anus at night,
- candles from honey: we make sticks of solid honey with sticks of 1 cm thick and 3-4 cm long fingers, then we send them to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Apply honey candles three times a day until the symptoms of the disease subside. A similar folk remedy for hemorrhoids is suitable for men and women,
- candles with mummy: pea mummy, 50 ml of milk, one tablespoon of potato starch and 50 grams of melted butter are mixed until a uniform consistency is formed. The resulting mass is poured into candle molds (you can use plastic or paper tablets from ampoules) and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Ready-made candles are injected 3-4 times into the anus,
- candles made of ice: water or a decoction of medicinal plants is poured into candle molds and sent to the freezer until ice forms. Ice candles are an excellent way to get rid of pain in the anus with varicose hemorrhoidal veins,
Treatment of external hemorrhoids folk remedies
The value of folk remedies for external hemorrhoids is simply invaluable. Ointments, baths, compresses and lotions will help get rid of hemorrhoids and cracks in the anal ring.
The main components of homemade ointments are butter, pork fat, honey and beeswax.
- ointment from honey and cinnamon: two tablespoons of powdered cinnamon and liquid honey are mixed until a homogeneous mass is formed. Ointment is applied to the external cones 3-4 times a day for 10-14 days,
- ointment of pork fat, flowers of flax, oak bark and grass of grass: one tablespoon of chopped plants is poured with hot pork fat and simmered over low heat for two hours, after which it is filtered through a sieve. When the ointment has cooled, it is sent to the refrigerator until it solidifies. External hemorrhoids are lubricated with finished ointment up to five times a day. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks,
- propolis ointment: one tablespoon of crushed propolis is mixed in a water bath with ½ cup of sea buckthorn oil until a homogeneous mass is formed. When the ointment has cooled, it is poured into a jar, closed with a lid and put in the refrigerator, where it is stored. It is recommended to apply the drug 3-4 times a day, until the bumps decrease or anal tears are tightened.
The described agents can also be used in the treatment of internal hemorrhoids. To do this, a cotton pad is impregnated with medicine and injected into the anus at night.
Apply homemade ointments to the anus can only be carried out hygiene procedures.
Advantages and disadvantages of folk methods
Folk remedies for hemorrhoids are prepared according to many recipes, they have undeniable advantages and disadvantages.
Pros: the naturalness of the ingredients, a minimum of adverse reactions, good compatibility with other drugs, affordable price.
But there are also disadvantages:
- slow action of herbs in comparison with pharmacological analogues,
- the inability to cure hemorrhoids only folk remedies,
- the need for a lot of time, energy for the preparation of homemade preparations,
- inconvenience to use.
Thus, folk recipes are only part of the complex treatment of hemorrhoids, which is used on the recommendation of a doctor.
Varieties of using herbs and healthy foods
The number of dosage forms that use folk remedies for hemorrhoids is quite large: decoctions, infusions, tinctures based on alcohol or water, home candles, ointments, lotions, compresses or applications, sedentary baths, natural juices, ethers.
Folk recipes are prepared from many ingredients: herbs, plants, tree bark, roots, cones, shoots, vegetables, fruits, berries, beekeeping products, essential oils, mummies - you will not list in all. The main thing in using natural components is compliance with the dosage, correct intake, and the absence of individual intolerance.
Decoctions, infusions for oral and external therapy
For the preparation of decoctions, infusions, herbs are used that contain: carotene, choline, flavonoids, vitamins, organic acids, polysaccharides, esters, biologically active substances. However, their effectiveness was noted only in the early stages of the development of pathology, with hemorrhoids launched, alternative therapy is used as a background that improves the well-being of the patient.
The most effective treatment for hemorrhoids with folk remedies from herbs bird, snake, pepper mountaineer, chamomile flowers, dogwood berries. The cooking method is the simplest:
- Only fresh leaves of the plant are used: 1 tablespoon of crushed raw materials is needed per glass of boiling water. Insist half an hour, filter, drink always freshly brewed. A decoction of a bird mountaineer relieves spasms of the anus, soothes the mucous membrane. Raspberry leaves are also brewed, which relieve pain and inflammation of the anorectal zone. Infusion of carrot tops is prepared at the rate of 3 g of raw materials per 750 ml of boiling water, I insist an hour.
- Dogwood has a unique composition: minerals, pectins, tannins, antioxidants, vitamins. Since vitamin C predominates in fruits, berries improve the condition of the walls of the vessels of the digestive tract, relieve pain, inflammation, tone the veins of the rectal zone, and rejuvenate the cells. For a day, it is recommended to eat at least 80 pieces in 3-4 doses. You can brew cornel tea or boil a compote of berries with seeds, but without sugar. Mountain ash is prepared in a similar way (it can also be eaten fresh), wild rose.
- Chamomile tea is very popular because the plant is a universal: it stops inflammation, pain, and exhibits antiseptic properties. Brew 1 teaspoon of flowers in a glass of boiling water, leave for 20 minutes, filter, drink instead of regular tea. Instead of chamomile, they use yarrow, calendula.
- Highlander serpentine or kidney well stops inflammation of the nodes with external and internal hemorrhoids, especially with signs of bleeding. Take 2 teaspoons of grass in half a liter of water, boil for 15 minutes, insist in a warm blanket for two hours. Filter, drink a quarter cup three times / day before meals.
- Highlander pepper or hemorrhoids grass from the category of buckwheat plants. The active substance is formic acid, which suppresses inflammation, improves metabolism, has the properties of an antiseptic, laxative, and due to tannins, protects the rectal mucosa from injuries, and stops bleeding of nodes. The broth is prepared simply: a large spoonful of raw materials half a liter of boiling water, insist, filter, drink instead of traditional tea.
Any decoction can be used for douching with microclysters or for sitting baths. On the basin it is necessary up to half a liter of decoction, for microclysters - according to its volume.
Tinctures and infusions
Among the folk remedies for hemorrhoids, tinctures occupy a special place: they are usually prepared for alcohol, so they are prescribed with caution to patients with digestive problems or who are addicted to alcohol.The most popular options for propolis tincture, which you can buy at the pharmacy, or you can cook yourself. A distinction is made between alcohol tincture and water tincture.
Propolis on alcohol
Raw materials are poured with water, which is then poured together with impurities. The bee glue is dried on a napkin, then tincture is made of it in a quick or long way:
- For speed, propolis is frozen, and then 10 g of the product is ground on a fine grater. Add 100 ml of alcohol or vodka (you can alcohol herbal tincture, bought in a pharmacy), heat in a steam bath, cool, filter, store in a container made of cramped glass, in the cold.
- Long-term preparation: 100 g of frozen propolis is ground, poured into a bottle of dark glass, add alcohol or vodka (half a liter), left in the dark for three weeks. Shake daily. After a couple of weeks, they are filtered, stored on a shelf of the refrigerator.
Drink thrice / day one hour before eating half a tablespoon diluted in water.
Propolis on the water
The method is even simpler: frozen propolis is crushed, combined with water in a ratio of 1: 2. Placed in a water bath about 80 degrees per hour. Insist about 6 hours, filtered, bottled in dark bottles, stored in the cold.
Inside, take three times / day, 40 drops in any liquid, before meals or a tablespoon half an hour before a meal, holding a little in your mouth before swallowing. Used externally for sitz baths, compresses, rubbing, lotion, preparation of tampons.
Effective recipes and methods in the treatment of internal hemorrhoids folk remedies
Men 40 and 50 years old are increasingly reporting an unpleasant problem in the anus. Her name is hemorrhoids. The external or internal nodes are painful, they cause burning, itching and constant discomfort. Before starting treatment, check with the proctologist for a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan.
In the treatment of internal hemorrhoids, folk remedies and methods are actively used, they perfectly help from internal nodes on the rectal mucosa. How to cure internal hemorrhoids with folk medicine, we learn from this material.
About the disease
The main cause of hemorrhoids is the expansion of the veins. Violation of the bloodstream provokes the formation of blood clots and sprains, blood vessels swell, commissures and nodes form on them. The diagnosis depends on the location of the latter.
The external form is characterized by hemorrhoids under the skin of the anus, the internal variety is caused by problems with a vein located next to the anus under the mucosa.
There is also a combined form of hemorrhoids, in which nodes occur on both veins.
There are many causes of hemorrhoids. Among the most frequent:
- prolonged sitting during the daycharacteristic of representatives of certain professions (truckers, programmers, accountants, dispatchers),
- increased fragility of blood vessels, which can be hereditary,
- age-related changes, after 40 years, blood vessels become less elastic,
- rectal injury
- heavy physical work or short-term stress (typical for loaders and weightlifters),
- excess weight,
- alcoholism and smoking, which provoke increased fragility of blood vessels and increase blood pressure,
- stool problems (frequent constipation, diarrhea).
You can learn more about the stages of the development of the disease and possible complications here.
The main objective of the treatment procedures is to remove pain, burning and itching, ease the bowel movement, prevent the appearance of cracks and cure those that already exist. In addition, drugs can strengthen the venous walls, improve blood flow, increase immunity and improve overall well-being.
The difficulty in treatment is that the drugs used externally must be injected into the rectum.The easiest way to use candles and special applicators soaked in medicinal infusions and oils.
Baths, compresses and ointments will not give the desired effect, so the medicinal components will not be able to penetrate deep enough.
Microclysters are effective for treating internal hemorrhoids, not only reducing discomfort, but also facilitating bowel movements. Herbal infusions, decoctions and teas that accompany external procedures are also useful. They soothe, relieve inflammation, have a beneficial effect on blood vessels.
On methods of treating internal hemorrhoids folk remedies at home below.
Internal hemorrhoids: alternative treatment
Let's talk about the most effective treatment options for internal hemorrhoids folk remedies:
- Cook homemade candles from raw potatoes, beets, carrots. You can use unsalted lard or freshly cut aloe leaf.
Before the introduction, microclyster is recommended, which cleanses the inner surface of the rectum. Candles from raw vegetables can be lubricated with liquid natural honey or vegetable oil. Insert the candles in a prone position, fully relaxing the muscles. The procedure lasts about half an hour, the course lasts 10-12 days.
- Useful applicatorssoaked in rose hip or sea buckthorn oil. Refined olive or sunflower oil is also suitable. Soak a cotton swab with them and insert it into your anus with your index finger. A great replacement for cotton wool is the mini-size feminine hygiene tampons.
The procedure is best done at night, the course lasts 7-10 days. Applications heal microfractures, prevent bleeding, and facilitate the bowel movement. Another folk remedy for internal hemorrhoids to relieve burning and itching: apply microclysters from the infusion of herbs.
The recipe is simple:
Pour a tablespoon of raw materials with a glass of boiling water and leave to cool. Then strain and do warm or cool douching. In the treatment area, lubricate the skin with an antiseptic cream that relieves irritation.
The course is 7-10 procedures, then it is worth taking a break. Strengthen the walls of the internal vein will help horse chestnut decoctions.For this:
One tablespoon of seeds, pour a glass of boiling water and cook for about 10 minutes.
Strain the broth, cool it and drink 2 tbsp. tablespoons before meals 3 times a day.
The course lasts 10 days, it is better to conduct it simultaneously with other procedures.
The simplest and most correct way to treat hemorrhoids in the first stage.
Several folk remedies how to treat internal hemorrhoids in this phase:
- help medicinal teas from rose hips, rose petals, chamomile and dogwood,
- preventive applications with honey or natural vegetable oils.
- Enhance the effect bioadditivescontaining vitamins B, A and C, iron, magnesium, zinc.
A mandatory complement to treatment is diet. Reduce your calorie intake to 2,000 calories by including lean meats, fish, whole grains, and vegetables on the menu. Enrich the daily menu with products that increase hemoglobin: liver, pomegranate juice. Sour-milk dishes that improve digestion and relieve the problem of constipation are useful. Read more about proper nutrition for the disease here.
Boost your overall activity. During periods of remission, walking, swimming, and yoga are recommended. Eliminate power sports and team games with lots of jumps. Mandatory daily gymnastics at home or in the gym.
What if the disease does not go away?
At the second stage of hemorrhoids, a proctologist can recommend a course of antibiotics and venotonics, at the next stage you can not do without surgical intervention. You should not be afraid of surgery; modern gentle methods minimize the risk of complications.
Do not forget about folk remedies for internal hemorrhoids. Many recipes will be useful in the rehabilitation period, alleviating the patient's condition and accelerating recovery.Proven recipes using herbs, honey and other useful products can be used during remission, they will also help with the prevention of hemorrhoids.
In order for treatment with traditional methods to be successful, it is important to diagnose the disease in time. Launched internal hemorrhoids are almost incurable with conservative methods. Attention to your own health and annual visits to a proctologist will help you notice the problem.
Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids
Conservative methods of treating hemorrhoids are becoming increasingly popular due to the fact that the disease is very common.
Also, this fact is associated with the emergence of new pharmaceuticals - hemostatic and thrombolytic drugs, analgesics.
Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids implies drug therapy, which is aimed at performing several tasks:
- Getting rid of the symptoms of acute hemorrhoids.
- Prevention of complications.
- Prevention of the development of exacerbations in chronic hemorrhoids.
- Preparation before surgery.
- Recovery after surgical treatment.
The essence of drug treatment
With the development of an exacerbation of the disease, medications help alleviate the patient's condition by eliminating severe pain, itching and burning. If treatment is not started on time, there is a high risk of bleeding or worsening the situation as a whole.
Without the use of special drugs impossible to do during postoperative rehabilitation.
For each patient, the doctor selects treatment tactics individually.
Candles, ointments and baths
- In case of exacerbation of external hemorrhoids, conservative treatment involves holding sedentary baths with potassium permanganate (3 times a day for 1 week). The baths soothe and disinfect.
- In addition to manganese, infusions of medicinal herbs (chamomile, oak bark, etc.) can be used. However, this method is not prescribed for internal hemorrhoids, because in this regard it is useless.
Conservative treatment of external hemorrhoids can be carried out using special ointments, rectal suppositories are more often used to treat the internal type of the disease.
The composition of ointments and suppositories is different, their effect depends on it - anesthesia, stopping bleeding, relieving inflammation, etc.
Suppositories and ointments may contain local anesthetics (e.g., novocaine). Such candles quickly relieve pain in anal fissures and acute hemorrhoids.
The anti-inflammatory effect is given by drugs with hormones (for example, steroidal). But they can not be used for more than 5-7 days in a row.
How to relieve pain?
However, if there are contraindications for taking the tablets (ulcer, gastritis), the patient can use rectal suppositories with a local analgesic effect (anuzole, olestesin or anestezole).
If the cause of the pain is an anal fissure, then it is better to use analgesics that eliminate the spasm of the anal sphincter, for example, baralgin or Verolgan. A similar effect is given by nitroglycerin ointment 0.2%.
According to statistics, nitroglycerin helps in 70% of cases and only 2% of patients had side effects in the form of migraines and dizziness.
Ketorol effectively relieves pain, but it can cause increased bleeding, because dilutes blood. The same can be said of aspirin.
Sometimes with rectal fissures, tetracan and xylocaine are used, which contain a minimal amount of steroids and help with the removal of inflammation. But they should not be used for more than 2 weeks to prevent thinning of the tissues of the rectum.
The basis of treatment is phlebotropic drugs
Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids of the 2nd degree, in addition to alleviating pain, should contribute to the removal of edema, improve blood circulation and increase vein tone.
For this, phlebotropic drugs are prescribed:
- Diosmin and its analogues,
- Ginkor Fort, etc.
Thanks to them, it is possible not only to cure hemorrhoids, but also to eliminate the very cause of its occurrence, as well as reduce the risk of thrombosis.
The advantage of these drugs is that many patients calmly tolerate them.. For example, diosmin can be taken even in the 2nd and 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
Often with hemorrhoids in combination with phlebotonics, the doctor prescribes anticoagulants. The most famous of these is heparin. The tool eliminates edema, relieves inflammation, and promotes tissue repair.
Means containing heparin:
- Heparin ointment
- Hepatrombin G
- Dolobene et al.
They are usually used in postoperative rehabilitation, as a prophylaxis of thrombosis during pregnancy and with exacerbation of thrombophlebitis.
What to do with bleeding?
Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids with bleeding includes the use of angioprotectors. Many of the above tools belong to their group. These include products of the Relief series.
In some cases, with mole flowing hemorrhoids, injections of protamine sulfate (heparin antidote) are prescribed. The hemostatic means “Vikasol”, “Etamsilat”, “Traneksam” give a positive effect.
For topical use, collagen sponges containing thrombin or fibrinogen are suitable.
In about 80% of cases, the cause of exacerbation of hemorrhoids is constipation. Sometimes it is possible to correct the situation without medicines: with the help of proper nutrition with an increase in fiber in the diet and the volume of drinking water.
If necessary, laxative tablets of hay, bisacodyl or antrasenin can be used.
However, when choosing a laxative need to considerthat a strong liquefaction of feces can cause irritation of the rectum and, as a result, its inflammation.
You also need to remember that any drug has its contraindications and therefore self-medication can lead to sad consequences.
Only a doctor is able to choose the right system of conservative treatment of hemorrhoids after diagnosis and the establishment of an accurate diagnosis.
Treatment of internal hemorrhoids folk remedies: the most effective of them
Internal hemorrhoids are a pathological condition of the venous system of the rectum. During the disease, there is a violation of the outflow of blood fluid through the vessels and veins. In the event that the cause of the disease is not a genetic predisposition, you can help your body in the fight against it, improve the quality of life and work capacity.
This can be done with the help of conservative treatment options, as well as alternative methods. Folk remedies are especially effective in the initial stages of the disease.
Features of the disease
Internal hemorrhoids can be successfully treated using non-traditional methods in combination with conservative ones. Traditional medicines include:
With their help, rectal treatment is carried out, they help to eliminate the inflammatory process, stop bleeding, reduce hemorrhoidal formation in size.
Therapy is an important step in getting rid of the disease, since ignoring its symptoms leads to its development into a chronic course, which is characterized by periods of outbreaks and remissions.
When specific signs appear, the doctor makes a diagnosis of hemorrhoids. The disease is accompanied by pain, bleeding, swelling of the mucous membrane of the anal passage, inflammation and irritation of the rectal canal. It is important to choose effective means to eliminate the symptoms of the disease in order to stop its progression and make the period of remission longer.
Features of the use of folk remedies
Treatment with folk remedies of a disease such as hemorrhoids will help not only to stop the intensity of the inflammatory process in the rectal area, but also increase the tone, strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
With the help of effective options to combat the disease, the patient's condition can be improved. The hemorrhoidal node will decrease in size, inflammation, bleeding from cracks will also go away, anal fissures and erosion will begin to heal faster.
The most common in the treatment of the disease are such methods - treatment of hemorrhoids with horse chestnut, walnut, rosehip. Another effective way to fight the disease is raw potatoes. Lotions, decoctions, even rectal suppositories are made from its tubers.
An equally common way to treat the disease is ice or cold. It allows you to narrow the lumen of blood vessels and veins, due to this, the outflow of blood from them increases, and hemorrhoidal formations cease to increase, on the contrary, they even decrease in size.
The use of rosehip, hazel and chestnut orally
Hemorrhoids are treated with horse chestnut tincture. The crushed raw materials are poured with alcohol or moonshine, infused for 15 days in a dark place. When the tincture is ready, it should be taken in the morning, at lunch and in the evening one tablespoon, diluting with a small amount of water.
Such a remedy is not allowed to be used in childhood, pregnant women, or if the doctor considers it necessary not to prescribe it (which is why it is very important to consult a doctor when the first symptoms of the disease appear, undergo appropriate examinations and be treated under the strict supervision of a specialist).
To make a medicine, the main active ingredient of which will be hazel leaves, you need to take crushed raw materials, pour a glass of boiling water. Then wait - let the infusion stand for two hours. When the medicine is ready, you can drink it in the fourth part of a glass, three times a day.
To make a medicine from rose hips, they are thoroughly washed under running water, after which the fruits are ground. Ready slurry is poured with boiling water, covered with a lid. Let it stand overnight in a dark place. When the infusion is ready, you can put a little honey in it.
Before drinking the medicine, it is better to strain it. The described recipes contain an increased concentration of vitamin substances. Especially there is a lot of ascorbic acid in them, and thanks to it, the venous and vascular walls are strengthened.
Treatment of internal hemorrhoids with folk remedies (the most effective remedies are described in the article) is carried out at the initial stages of the disease. If it is already progressing, serious symptoms appear, it is better to use a traditional drug prescribed by a specialist with a traditional medicine.
We relieve the intestinal tract from the accumulation of feces
Hemorrhoids often develop due to chronic constipation. When the accumulated solid masses begin to exert pressure on the intestinal wall, irritating it, blood circulation worsens.
Stagnation prevents the outflow of blood, the mucous membrane becomes inflamed, irritated, cracks and erosion appear, and with the passage of solid masses, bleeding often occurs.
Certain folk methods in combination with conservative methods make it possible to thin hard stools and prevent the appearance of persistent chronic constipation.
Promotes the regeneration of the mucous membrane of the rectum, such as bone tissue. With it, you can treat internal hemorrhoids.
- Raw materials (berries of bones) pour water.
- Next, put the container with berries and water on a light fire.
- Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes.
- Then remove from heat, let it brew.
- Take one tablespoon at least four times during the day.
This decoction has an anesthetic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory property. Thanks to the berries of bony, there is a significant strengthening of the venous and vascular systems, this tool is almost universal for eliminating problems with veins and vessels in the body.
In order to slow down the bleeding, mountain ash should be taken before each meal. The intestinal tract can be improved with the help of chokeberry - chokeberry. You can use both the juice and the fruits of the plant.
In addition to regulating the activity of the intestinal system, this tool helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, veins and make them elastic. You can mix broth based on chokeberry with honey.
Traditional methods of treating hemorrhoids
You can cure internal hemorrhoids in the early stages with raw potatoes. Thanks to lotions, microclysters, applications, compresses and even candles from potato tubers, you can reduce the intensity of the inflammatory process, reduce the severity of other signs of the disease:
Potato is ground, slurry is applied to a piece of clean gauze, then a compress is applied to the sore spot.
- You can cut an oval rounded candle from potatoes, it is inserted into the anus.
- Before the introduction of the candle, it is imperative to carry out personal hygiene measures - wash yourself with chamomile broth and cool water.
- You can also pre-insert a suppository to make a cold bath. Thanks to it, a narrowing of blood vessels will occur, the outflow of blood fluid will increase. Next, a carved candle from potatoes is introduced into the rectal region.
Another effective remedy is an onion-based ointment. With its help, the affected areas of the mucosa are treated, it relieves inflammation, relieves pain and itching. To prepare such a tool, onions are crushed and fried in vegetable oil.
After that, onions are selected, and the oil is mixed with beeswax. The rectal area is treated with such ointment, and it is also introduced inside with the help of tampons or cotton buds. You can also make garlic suppositories: peel the garlic clove, grease with sea buckthorn oil and insert into the anus.
With its help, cracks and erosion heal. It can also be used for the treatment of external and internal hemorrhoids beekeeping products - honey and propolis. Honey candles (slightly frostbitten in the freezer) are inserted into the anus. Propolis is also used to treat affected areas.
Such drugs relieve inflammation and irritation, kill pathogens. Thanks to simple and affordable folk methods, it is possible to help cure an unpleasant disease with a conservative method of therapy, get rid of its key signs and achieve stable remission.
Conservative treatments for hemorrhoids: goals
Very often, doctors prescribe medication for hemorrhoids to their patients. It is significantly different from surgery, because it is aimed at achieving other goals:
- eliminate pain
- stop the inflammatory process,
- eliminate hemorrhoidal thrombosis,
- stop bleeding
- heal anal fissure.
The termination of the pain syndrome is required in acute hemorrhoids, since painful sensations greatly disturb patients at this stage of the disease. To do this, use standard painkillers, for example, "Analgin", "Baralgin", "Solpadein" and the like.
In order for the inflammatory process to stop developing, doctors often prescribe Diclofenac, Nimesil, Natalsid and other drugs. They can relieve inflammation and increase the therapeutic effect of other drugs.
Thrombosis of hemorrhoids can be eliminated with the help of thrombolytic drugs, including Paracetamol, Detralex and Troxevasin. These agents minimize platelet aggregation, thus eliminating thrombosis.
One of the main manifestations of hemorrhoids is bleeding. To stop it, specialists first evaluate its intensity, frequency, level of blood loss in the patient. Only after this, appropriate means are prescribed for a particular case, one of which is often Detralex.
The therapeutic process can complicate the presence of an anal fissure, which is manifested by severe pain and bleeding. In most cases, it can heal without the use of medication.
But in the presence of enlarged hemorrhoidal nodes and constant constipation, it can continue to deliver discomfort and pain to the patient. In this case, proctologists prescribe rectal suppositories and ointments for its healing, which have a positive effect on the problem.
Medications: treatment of manifestations
Since the set of medicines suitable for the treatment of hemorrhoids is quite extensive, it is worthwhile to describe in detail the effect and indications for the use of each of them.
The most popular means to achieve the goals described above are the following:
Rectal suppositories or suppositories are used for internal hemorrhoids. The effectiveness of these funds is proven by their popularity, because these are one of the most commonly used drugs for hemorrhoids. They are injected directly into the rectum, providing the maximum therapeutic effect in the focus of the disease.
In addition, candles relieve manifestations of the disease. They drown out pain, itching, burning, reduce inflammation and swelling, stop bleeding and help reduce nodes. With anal fissures, suppositories heal tissue. There are also rectal drugs to improve the tone of blood vessels and veins, to reduce thrombosis.
With external hemorrhoids, most often doctors prescribe topical agents, in particular ointments. But even with internal localization of the nodes, they are also effective, since they can be introduced into the rectum with a special nozzle.
The advantages of this medication are that it is easy to use and has a noticeable positive effect. In addition, local application allows you to quickly influence the manifestation of the disease. Also, ointments can be used for women during pregnancy, without fear of harming the developing fetus.
Tablets are most effective during an exacerbation of the disease. They do an excellent job with eliminating bleeding, soreness, stop inflammatory processes and improve blood flow.
They are also prescribed before surgery to achieve the maximum effect from the treatment of hemorrhoids. The postoperative rehabilitation process of the patient is also not without tablet preparations.
Types of medications for the treatment of hemorrhoids
Formally, drugs are divided into ointments, suppositories and tablets, which affect the disease in different ways, are used at a certain stage of development and the manifestation form (external, internal).
But there is another classification of medicines based on the effect of drugs on the disease. These types of medications are distinguished:
The first are drugs that have a venotonic effect on the human body. They are mainly of plant origin. What is the effect of using venotonics for hemorrhoids?
They increase the tone of the venous wall, strengthen and prevent its damage, preventing the accumulation of blood in the resulting node. Such medications are aimed at preventing the formation of blood clots and edema, reducing blood stasis, improving its circulation. To achieve these goals, doctors appoint patients "Detralex", "Venarus", "Troxevasin", "Wasonite" or other means.
Phlebotonics are drugs to improve the tone of the venous wall. Their effect is aimed at improving blood circulation in the pelvic area, outflow of lymphatic fluid, increasing vascular tone and eliminating inflammation in them. These include Aescusan and Detralex.
When does a specialist prescribe such funds? In most cases, when treating hemorrhoids with conservative methods, the doctor uses a whole range of effective drugs and recommendations. In this list of venotonics, phlebotonics occupy an important place.This is because they are aimed at the causes of the disease, and not only at its symptoms.
Conservative therapy: when ineffective
It should be understood that conservative methods of treating hemorrhoids are not effective in all cases. Of course, at the initial stage of the disease - this is the most reasonable solution that a proctologist will advise you. But with severe exacerbations, launched hemorrhoids, minimally invasive or surgical therapy is required.
Drug treatment of hemorrhoids is aimed at achieving remission of the disease. But if the patient ceases to actively move and follow a diet, constipation and congestion will lead to the development of hemorrhoids, as a result - repeated therapy.
So that conservative treatment of hemorrhoids does not turn out to be powerless, seek the advice of a specialist in time who will conduct all the necessary examinations and direct the course of treatment. Follow all doctor's recommendations so as not to resume the phenomena that cause the exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
When treating hemorrhoids, it is very important to adhere to a diet. And we are talking not only about folk methods of dealing with the problem, but also about treatment with modern methods. This exposure point is assigned almost always.
The fact is that with hemorrhoids it is extremely important to soften the load on the intestines. After all, constipation, diarrhea, as well as banal irritation can lead to the opening of bleeding.
There are a number of products that should be excluded from the diet for such a problem.
It's about food that irritates the intestines.
Prohibited hemorrhoids foods:
- Smoked meats, pickles and marinades,
- Spicy and fatty foods,
- Gassing vegetables
- Sweets, brown bread, pastry,
- Coffee, alcoholic drinks and soda.
You can find the opinion that starvation is useful for hemorrhoids. However, this statement can be argued. Indeed, in this case, the body is very important to obtain beneficial substances to make up for the loss of hemoglobin. Especially with bleeding from the intestines.
The doctor can prescribe gentle unloading days when the use of freshly squeezed juices and dairy products is allowed. However, such treatment should be agreed with the doctor. It has its contraindications.
Cold hemorrhoid treatment
It will help stop blood flow, reduce inflammation and remove swelling. Cold compresses also have an analgesic effect.
With internal hemorrhoidal compresses, ice candles are effective. To do this, water is poured into the paper blanks folded into the funnel. After freezing in the freezer, the product is injected into the anus for 5-10 seconds. You can’t hold a candle longer, as inflammation can be intensified
Compresses are very effective for external hemorrhoids. To reproduce them, you can go in two “ways”: apply a napkin moistened with ice water to the affected area, or use ice wrapped in gauze.
In both cases, ordinary frozen water can be replaced with ice from herbal decoctions. Such funds are more effective.
Compresses in the anus
Compresses are another effective method of combating external hemorrhoids and its complications.
- a compress with a decoction of strawberry leaves: 10 grams of chopped leaves is poured with one glass of boiling water and boiled over low heat for 10 minutes. A piece of gauze, folded in several layers, is moistened with a cooled broth and placed in the anus,
- compresses with vegetables: potatoes, carrots or beets are rubbed on a fine grater and put the resulting mass on cheesecloth, which is placed on the external hemorrhoids,
- compress with tansy infusion: 10 grams of the plant extract is poured with 250 ml of boiling water, covered with a lid and allowed to infuse for 20 minutes. Gauze is moistened in a cooled infusion and placed in the anus.
Optimum compress holding time is 20-30 minutes.
Also, high efficiency in the treatment of hemorrhoids and anal fissures is observed when applying compresses with decoctions of chamomile, yarrow and a solution of mummy.
On the treatment of folk methods of pregnant
Pregnant women often experience hemorrhoids. The fact is that during this period a lot of pressure is put on the intestines. Also, there is a high probability of "earning" such an ailment during labor.
Treatment with folk remedies of pregnant women for hemorrhoids must be agreed with a doctor. Indeed, at this stage, any, even the most harmless drug, can harm a future mother and her baby. Many herbs have the ability to increase uterine tone.
Also not worth doing self-medication during lactation. Funds taken by mouth can pass into milk and affect the baby. Also, in the postpartum period, the woman’s body is especially vulnerable, so any negative factor, for example, caused by the use of an ice candle, can provoke diseases of other organs.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with folk remedies can be very effective. However, such techniques should be applied as an addition to the main treatment. It is also important to consult a doctor for any contraindications. Take good care of your body, do not experience dangerous methods and be healthy!
Tincture of calendula
Calendula is a powerful anti-inflammatory and wound healing agent, which is applicable for exacerbation of hemorrhoidal disease. The infusion is prepared simply: dry flowers (1 small spoon) are poured with a glass of boiling water, infused for an hour in a thermos, filtered, applied externally (compresses, microclysters), inside, like tea. Ice candles are prepared from water tincture.
You can prepare alcohol tincture: 15 g of raw material is poured into half a glass of alcohol or vodka, insisted in the dark for 21 days, shaking daily. Filter, store in a bottle of dark glass in the cold. Take 10 drops diluted in water twice / day before meals. Similarly, make tincture of wormwood, horse chestnut, field stalnik, hazel leaves.
Treatment of external hemorrhoids folk remedies in the form of ice candles - The easiest and most effective option. Instant result - relief of itching, burning of the anorectal region, reduction of pain.
But! There is no therapeutic effect, moreover, ice candles have a number of serious limitations for use: pregnancy, gynecological problems in women and urological in men, there is a risk of chronicity of the pathological process, the development of complications. Therefore, such suppositories are not a drug of choice, but a means of emergency one-time help: it is not recommended to use them on an ongoing basis.
Focus on the treatment of hemorrhoids is better at propolis candles. They contain 10% of essential oils, 50% of medicinal resins, minerals, vitamins, 30% of wax, the remainder is tannins, pollen, and other biologically active components. Rectal suppositories with bee glue are prepared in several ways:
- with butter: crushed frozen propolis (20 g) is mixed with a pack of butter, melt in a water bath, frozen in molds,
- with cocoa butter - instead of a pack of butter, take 100 g of cocoa butter,
- with petroleum jelly - the basis of 200 g of petroleum jelly and 20 g of frozen propolis (before use - warm)
- with cocoa and honey - 80 g of cocoa butter, 15 g of honey is heated in a water bath, 50 ml of alcohol tincture of propolis are added, brought to a boil, left on low heat for half an hour, cooled, candles are formed, frozen,
- from pure bee glue: grind propolis, pour boiling water, dissolve, filter, cool, pour into molds, freeze (use after 12 hours, before being introduced into the anus, dip into warm water, keep in the rectum for no more than 5 minutes (you can just heat it propolis in the hands, shape the suppository and enter into the anus),
- with lanolin - 100 g of petroleum jelly, lanolin, beeswax dissolved in a water bath, add 30 g of propolis, stir, cool, form a candle, freeze.
At home, candles are often made from vegetables that are pre-washed and cleaned, and from their pulp, the desired shapes are cut out, effective for internal hemorrhoids. For such candles, fresh potatoes, beets, carrots, cucumbers, Jerusalem artichokes, and garlic are used.
Inserting candles is necessary after defecation and the toilet of the anus, lubricated with vegetable oil. So sometimes hemorrhoid cones are corrected, itching, pain, inflammation are stopped. Candles come out on their own during bowel movements.
Another option is an aloe leaf turned inside out, candied honey.
In acute forms of hemorrhoids, ointment from the flowers of calendula and lard is popular. Ingredients: 50 g of dried marigold flowers, 200 g of lard. The mixture is cooked in a water bath until a homogeneous consistency, cools, is used on the affected areas of the anorectal zone, cracks, hemorrhoid cones of the anus, rectum. Inside is introduced using tampons.
In addition, in the treatment of hemorrhoids folk remedies effective ointment with propolis, the recipes for which:
- with animal fat: 10 g of crushed frozen propolis, 100 g of any animal fat (goose, badger, lamb) or petroleum jelly mix, transfer to a container, store in the cold,
- with vegetable oil (sea buckthorn, milk thistle, olive, linseed, rosehip, cocoa, sunflower, corn) - 10 g of the product are mixed with oil until a uniform consistency, stored in the refrigerator,
- with olive oil (sea buckthorn) - 15 g of chopped propolis, dissolve 100 g of olive in a water bath, hold for an hour at low heat, cool, place in a container, store on a refrigerator shelf.
From the finished ointment, you can also make candles for hemorrhoids by freezing it in molds.
For the treatment of hemorrhoids by folk methods, lotions, compresses are well suited. applications. Compresses can be warming or cold, the purpose of use is different.
Warming is used for thrombosed hemorrhoids, local heating stimulates blood flow, resolves microtrombi. Such compresses are prepared from hot water-vodka. Such treatment is strictly contraindicated for bleeding nodes. Cooking Methods:
- Compress with warm water: a clean cloth is moistened in water with a temperature of 40-45 ° C, hemorrhoidal nodes are covered with a napkin, polyethylene, a warm scarf on top. Change the napkin every 10 minutes. The duration of the procedure is half an hour.
- Compress from vodka: gauze in 12 layers is moistened with vodka, squeezed a little, cover the affected nodes, cellophane on top, heat. You can leave such a compress for the night.
The components for a cool compress are natural substances or products that can relieve pain, inflammation, stop bleeding:
- Raw potato juice contains a lot of starch, vitamins, therefore it relieves pain, itching, and helps restore the intestinal mucosa. Compress is made from the juice of grated fresh tuber. The resulting mass is squeezed, impregnated with a sterile napkin, applied to a sore spot. Repeat the procedure for 10 days.
- Walnut leaf compress is effective against inflammation of hemorrhoids because it contains tannins and esters. You need to take 3 tablespoons of dry leaves, half a liter of water, boil everything for 15 minutes, soak gauze with broth, attach to the focus of inflammation.
Lotions with medicinal plants relieve pain with external hemorrhoids while using beets, potatoes, carrots, which are simply wiped, wrapped in a napkin, and applied to the hemorrhoid. In addition, lotions are prepared:
- with black nightshade, which relieves inflammation well with hemorrhoids - dry leaves of the plant are brewed with boiling water, they impregnate a bandage that is applied to the external hemorrhoids before drying,
- with aspen leaves, which reduce the size of the hemorrhoids, facilitate their reduction: the leaves are just moisturized and applied to the node for a couple of hours, you can take a break and repeat the procedure (if anus is irritated, anorectal toilet is carried out),
- with cocoa butter: cheesecloth is oiled, applied to hemorrhoids that fall,
- infusions of calendula, tansy, sweet clover are used in the form of lotions in the presence of cracks in the anus.
For lotions, combinations of medicinal herbs are also used.
With hemorrhoids, freshly squeezed multivitamin juices are useful:
- Tomato juice is rich in vitamins A and C, shows antimicrobial properties, relieves pastiness, anorectal inflammation, and an excellent antioxidant (lycopene). Tomato juice contains substances that prevent thrombosis, improve intestinal motility, and normalize bowel movements.
- Potato juice has an enveloping and anti-inflammatory effect, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, tones the entire circulatory system as a whole. Fresh juice is rich in vitamin C, which reduces bleeding from hemorrhoids, maintains acid-base balance, and regenerates tissues.
- Aloe juice relieves puffiness, accelerates tissue regeneration, has a weak analgesic effect. The older the flower, the more nutrients it contains. Nectar relieves inflammation in the area of hemorrhoids, removes irritation of the anus, and increases the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Pomegranate juice for hemorrhoids is a powerful antioxidant that improves digestion, relieves inflammation, and saturates the blood with iron. Pomegranate juice strengthens, therefore it is better to dilute it by a third with carrot or beetroot.
- Juice of chestnut flowers can be taken in small quantities inside. It significantly reduces the factor of exacerbation of hemorrhoids and strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
The treatment of hemorrhoids with juices is used to relieve the severity of the process or to prevent hemorrhoids.
Essential oils are used to treat hemorrhoids due to analgesic, anti-inflammatory, astringent properties. They lubricate the affected area, including the pararectal. The most effective:
- Tea tree oil, which relieves inflammation, stimulates the healing of rectal fissures.
- Primrose oil reduces inflammation, alleviates the symptoms of hemorrhoids, and relieves itching.
- Dill oil is a painkiller with anti-inflammatory properties, relieves itching, prevents the development of acute purulent paraproctitis.
- Juniper oil is practically the most powerful anti-inflammatory component in the treatment of hemorrhoids, it can reduce bleeding of hemorrhoids.
- Chamomile oil is a universal, natural, analgesic, anti-inflammatory agent for adjusting external and internal hemorrhoids.
- Lavender oil is used as an analgesic, to relieve inflammation, regenerate tissue rectum.
- Cypress oil from the group of binders helps to reduce external hemorrhoids, relieve pain, normalizes blood flow in hemorrhoidal caverns, stimulates wound healing, and reduces blood clots.
- Helichrysum oil stimulates cell growth, an excellent regenerant, anti-inflammatory agent.
- Patchouli oil stimulates vein tone, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, prevents secondary infection, reduces inflammatory processes in the intestines, and prevents the development of hemorrhoids.
Physical activity is a preventive and therapeutic measure against hemorrhoids. Sports exercises strengthen muscles, improve blood flow, and normalize bowel function.
Despite the benefits, exercise with hemorrhoids must be careful: some exercises can aggravate the condition. The program is selected by the doctor. First completely exclude power loads that increase intra-abdominal pressure:
- deep squats
- swing with large amplitude,
- lifting heavy weights.
Moreover, do not recommend load on the lower press:
- lifts, legs crossed,
- strong tilts back and forth.
There are a number of conditionally permitted exercises (during remissions): riding, rowing of any kind, a bicycle (including a simulator).
Correct gymnastics for hemorrhoids is a set of exercises that strengthen the capillaries, tone the veins, heart, stimulate blood flow, including regional: skiing, jogging, swimming, walking.
When performing exercises, a number of rules should be observed:
- you can’t hold your breath so as not to provoke an increase in intra-abdominal pressure,
- you need to perform movements smoothly, slowly,
- initial load is minimal
- exercises causing discomfort in the anus are excluded,
- gymnastics is done with an empty intestine.
Preliminary physical preparation is not required from the patient, since exercises affect the elasticity of tissues, and not the strength of muscles. Exercise regularity and diet can prevent the development of chronic hemorrhoids. Recommended:
- squeezing-unclenching the muscles of the anorectal region, at least 10 compressions three times / day,
- raising the pelvis on inspiration while lying down, lowering on the exhale with legs bent at the knees, 10 repetitions,
- "Scissors": at a height of 20-30 centimeters 10-15 max,
- "Bicycle": imitation of cycling in a supine position for 1 minute,
- Sagging of the back, kneeling with hands resting on the floor, 2-3 times a day, 10 repetitions.
- “Birch”: on the back, elbow support, lifting the buttocks with legs extended upward, maintain position for 20-30 seconds, supporting the pelvis with your hands, but avoiding pain. Over time, increase the duration of the rack to 1 minute per day.
In addition to the base, you can connect yoga, massage.
To prevent the formation of hemorrhoidal nodes, you need a balanced diet, the right diet. This is the main part of the treatment of hemorrhoids in the early stages of development. The diet includes foods rich in fiber (vegetables, herbs), an adequate diet. This is especially important for elderly patients.
Are forbidden for hemorrhoids: spicy, spicy, fried, smoked, salted foods, alcohol, chips, crackers, fast food, soda, baked goods, chocolate, sweets, pasta, semolina, rice, canned food, marinades, coffee, whole milk, white cabbage , radishes, legumes, potatoes, as they expand the venous vessels of the anus and cavernous bodies, worsen the course of hemorrhoids.
Allowed: fresh fruits, vegetables, delivering the right amount of dietary fiber to the body, clean drinking water of at least 1.5 liters, stimulating the intestines, low-fat meats, poultry, fish, seafood, sour-milk non-fat foods, soft cheeses, other easily digestible, digestible products.
Folk recipes for expectant mothers
Bearing a baby is an essential risk factor for the formation of hemorrhoids. It is problematic to treat the disease, since many medicines, herbs, products are contraindicated in expectant mothers because of the risk of developing undesirable consequences.
It would seem that any folk recipe for hemorrhoids is a panacea for a pregnant woman, because of its naturalness, but the situation is complicated by the fact that during pregnancy, the reaction to any unusual substance can be unpredictable. In addition, not every treatment for hemorrhoids with folk remedies is indicated during gestation.
So, for example, cold or hot, steam, smoke sessile baths, which are fraught with inflammation of the genitals, increased circulation in the pelvic organs, are completely excluded. Under the ban are infusions, decoctions of medicinal herbs that act systemically on the whole body, causing various side effects.In addition, individual intolerance to the components, contraindications to reception should be taken into account.
The safest are the external home remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids: local drugs, compresses, rectal suppositories, liniment. But in this case, the manifestation of allergies is possible up to anaphylaxis.
Thus, the question of using folk remedies during pregnancy is the prerogative of the doctor who observes the expectant mother. Only a doctor can choose the best drugs, calculate the dosage, frequency of administration, method of use. taking into account the condition of the woman, gestational age. We must not forget that traditional medicine is a component of the general scheme for the comprehensive treatment of hemorrhoids, which is never used as an independent monotherapy.
The answer to the question of whether chronic hemorrhoids can be cured only by folk remedies is unequivocal: no. Hemorrhoidal disease is a serious disease, therefore, requires an integrated approach. The key to successful therapy is an early, timely visit to a doctor, a full clinical diagnostic examination, and the selection of optimal treatment tactics.