Hemorrhoid preparations for men - ointments, suppositories, tablets and folk remedies
If you believe the authoritative opinion of specialists, then you need to comprehensively treat a problem such as hemorrhoids. This means that it is necessary to use complex methods, which include drug exposure.
Depending on what clinical picture of the disease is observed in a particular patient, treatment is also prescribed. As a rule, doctors are convinced that drug therapy should be present first.
We learn more about which hemorrhoid pills are better to choose and why they are the most effective helpers in the fight against the disease.
Hemorrhoids pills for men
Hemorrhoids is a fairly common problem in the modern world. Therefore, pharmaceutical companies from year to year constantly produce more and more new drugs, pills, drugs that can affect this disease. As you know, any problem must be treated internally.
That's why, first of all, doctors recommend resorting to taking drugs in tablets.
However, all drugs have different levels of exposure and purpose. Therefore, your doctor should prescribe them to you on the basis of the results of the tests, as well as upon examination and palpation.
Consider the main types of drugs for the treatment of hemorrhoids in men, which are available in the form of tablets.
What kind of tablets to drink for hemorrhoids at an advanced stage? If hemorrhoids went into a fairly serious stage, then such a disease can not be ignored. You should take appropriate actions for this, in consultation with your doctor, and possibly take one of the following hemorrhoids medications for men:
- Gentamicin - This is an antibiotic that has an antibacterial effect on hemorrhoids. Treatment of hemorrhoids with tablets from this series ensures the prevention of purulent wounds. The time of taking these pills for the treatment of hemorrhoids is not limited. Contraindications are individual,
- another active antibiotic is Furazolidone. It is prescribed for bowel sanitation, as well as for the purpose of antimicrobial therapy.
Take up to 10 days. One of the main contraindications for the use of this drug for the treatment of hemorrhoids is individual intolerance,
Now that you know about the effect of using antibiotic pills for hemorrhoids, let's talk about the treatment with medications during the appearance of acute pain.
What drug to take with hemorrhoids, if there is a pain syndrome? Everyday pain interferes with normal life, cause a lot of different problems. Therefore, along with antibiotics, doctors recommend taking painkillers against hemorrhoids.
- One of the most effective is Dufalac. In addition to a pronounced analgesic effect during bowel movements, it will help to disinfect hemorrhoids, has a hemostatic effect.
The drug is based entirely on plant substances, which allows you to remove edema, and also have a beneficial effect on the vascular network. You can apply for a long time for 1-2 months. There are no contraindications. I would also like to note that Dufalac is an effective laxative in hemorrhoids. Another good drug that allows you to get rid of pain, itching, irritation for a long time is Hemoroidin. These tablets are of phyto origin, which allows you to use them for a long time.
The pain syndrome is not eliminated for several hours, but for several days in advance. Use the drug only after consulting with a specialist. Among other things, hemoroidin is considered one of the most effective anti-inflammatory drugs for hemorrhoids.
We figured out which pills help hemorrhoids for severe pain, the following is a list of hemorrhoids drugs that have established themselves as the most effective medicines.
Medications for the treatment of hemorrhoids
What drugs to treat hemorrhoids for a quick result? There are drugs for the comprehensive treatment of hemorrhoids, which have a direct effect on the disease itself.
Consider the most basic ones that are popular.
- Litovit-B are phyto tablets. They include medicinal herbs that help with bleeding, and also restore the structure of capillaries.
It is impossible to apply in the presence of an allergic reaction, however, a relapse of hemorrhoids can be prevented, another useful biological active supplement is Asklesan A. It is used in order to increase the tone of the veins.
The drug is available in the form of white capsules, which are based on hazelnut extract. There are contraindications that can be found on the packaging, a good venotonic drug for hemorrhoids is considered Ginkor Fort. It increases the resistance of your capillaries, which affects the increase in tone. The bleeding stops, the work of the venous network normalizes.
It can not be used in childhood, with increased sensitivity, as well as in the presence of an allergy to herbal remedies. The drug consists entirely of substances of plant origin.
In addition, this is a drug for softening feces with hemorrhoids, Normal is a bad that is recommended for use as a complex therapy and prevention of hemorrhoids.
So far, a completely positive result from the reception has not been found, however, this remedy is useful, and is recommended for taking with hemorrhoids, the most common drug among venotonic patients who take with hemorrhoids is Detralex. This drug is prescribed for oral administration, and due to its large dosage relieves you of the problem in a very short time.
The tablet increases venous tone, dilutes blood stasis, normalizes vascular activity, and eliminates unpleasant sensations, as well as cones. It is prescribed in case the hemorrhoids has passed into a really difficult stage, does not bring significant discomfort to its owner, Venarus are another active drug that is an analog of Detralex. It is used only if the patient has acute hemorrhoids, or acute venous insufficiency.
The course of taking 2 weeks 2 times a day. Such a shock dose of potent drugs can overcome diseases and improve your condition. Troxevasin is available in capsules and is an anti-inflammatory drug. Has a pronounced venotonic effect. It is able to reduce the severity of the symptoms that accompany hemorrhoids.
Relieves puffiness. Take the drug from 2 weeks to 1 month, 1 capsule per day. Contraindications are existing stomach diseases associated with ulcers. In addition, if you have kidney disease, you need to consult a doctor before taking, Doctors often offer their patients pills such as phlebodia. They contain one component - diosmin, but it is so effective that it is able to establish the work of your body.
So, the venous outflow improves, the symptoms of hemorrhoids are removed. This drug is taken for 7-8 days, and then, you can repeat the course, taking a short break, Troxerutin is an analogue of Troxevasin. However, it is somewhat cheaper than the above drug, which is a very significant argument in favor of buying it.
Troxerutin has the same means and substances that act on hemorrhoids as its predecessor. Therefore, this antibiotic is also effective, and can help in your problem, despite the low cost,
It is endless to speculate on which pills are the most effective. Some opt for inexpensive oral medications. So many names, and so much efficiency of each of them. But you can use each drug individually, as well as having previously received a doctor’s consultation.
Medication for hemorrhoids in men cannot be 100% effective if you only use drugs in tablets. In order to get rid of a problem quickly, a comprehensive approach and comprehensive impact are needed. That is why, it is necessary to pay due attention to other means that also effectively fight the disease.
First of all, pay attention to the candles. The most common is Relief Ultra.
This drug can not only cure hemorrhoids, but also effectively lubricate the skin surface that has suffered from the disease. You soften the skin, disinfect it, and contribute to the healing of cracks.
Since suppositories will affect the direct on the affected area, as well as on the hemorrhoidal cones, in combination with the tablets it will be an excellent therapy.
A selection of 12 of the most effective rectal suppositories for hemorrhoids you can see here.
Do not forget that today there are a great many ointments and gels for hemorrhoids. All of these funds in the aggregate can make up a good therapy, anesthetize, and also promote healing.
The most common gels and ointments include Lyoton, Vishnevsky ointment, ichthyol, methyluracil, zinc, Fleming ointment, Proctosan and Troxerutin gel. You can easily find all these funds in the pharmacy, they are very effective, practically have no contraindications.
Also, due attention should be given to traditional medicine. Despite the fact that doctors are wary of many prescriptions, nevertheless, there are effective ways to get rid of hemorrhoids.
However, before applying them on yourself, you need to consult a doctor. The most effective are the adoption of antiseptic decoctions of herbs, steam baths, the adoption of relaxing baths, massage.
Choose the best option for yourself, and also, do not forget that you need to review your daily regimen.
Go to bed early, get enough sleep, eat well, and spend more time walking outside. Only in aggregate, all of the above methods of getting rid of hemorrhoids can effectively act and give appropriate results.
The fight against hemorrhoids can only be successful if you take a comprehensive approach. You need to remember that your health is only in your hands.
The main thing is not to be lazy, use all the advice of a doctor, and also, look for more and more new techniques that will help you get rid of this disease. We hope that our article helped you find the answer to the main question: "How to treat hemorrhoids in men, drugs that have the most powerful effect on the disease?"
What is hemorrhoids
Doctors can determine that hemorrhoids are a vascular pathology inside the rectum. If blood stagnates in them, a hemorrhoidal node is formed. The disease occurs for the following reasons:
- an innate feature of connective tissue,
- decreased vascular tone,
- man’s sedentary lifestyle
- age-related changes
- chronic constipation
- heavy drinking
- high pressure on the circulatory network in the anal area,
- heavy physical exertion is carried out.
The disease appears in men, depending on the stage of the disease and stage of the course. Allocate:
- external disease - inflammation in the rectum,
- internal - in the anal canal, the nodes fall out of the hole, there is blood,
- chronic - wave-like nature of attacks and improvements,
- acute - severe pain, sensation of the presence of foreign bodies inside the anal canal.
The following symptoms are considered the main symptoms of hemorrhoids in men:
- blood after defecation,
- feces with blood streaks,
- pain near the anus
- itching, irritation,
- knot loss
- swelling, mucus secretion.
When symptoms of a delicate disease are detected, it is important for men to start treatment on time in order to avoid the following complications:
- rectal bleeding,
- blood clots in the veins
- paraproctitis - purulent inflammation of the tissues,
- anal fissures, groin swelling,
- hemorrhoidal anemia,
- nonspecific colitis, tissue necrosis, cryptitis, fistula,
- gas gangrene, cancer.
How to treat hemorrhoids in men
It is best to treat hemorrhoids in men in the early stages, when the nodes are still amenable to reduction. The therapy should be carried out in full until complete cure in order to reduce the risk of relapse. How to get rid of the disease:
- in the first and second stages, it is better to choose candles, ointments, gels and creams, treatment can last up to a month,
- minimally invasive techniques - with moderate severity, these include cryodestruction, sclerotherapy, photocoagulation, ligation,
- surgical operation - nodes are removed under general anesthesia, performed at the fourth, most difficult stage of the development of the disease.
Along with treatment, proctologists advise to follow a diet, do light physical exercises and apply alternative methods. For prevention, you need to change a sedentary lifestyle, revise your diet, observe the water balance. It is recommended to use a bidet after a bowel movement, soft toilet paper and relax as much as possible when emptying.
Remedies for hemorrhoids
Doctors give out popular hemorrhoids for men, which act on the type of problem. Medicines for topical administration are prescribed according to the sign requiring surgical intervention. The following drugs are distinguished:
- anticoagulants - stop the process of thrombosis, dissolve clots, include heparin ointment, suppositories Nigepan, Hepatrombin,
- anesthetics - with lidocaine, benzocaine, neomycin, cinchocaine, anesthesin and lauromacrogol, Proctosedil suppositories, Relief Advance, Emla cream,
- blood-stopping, venotonic, vasoconstrictor drugs with adrenaline, tribenosyl, phenylephrine hydrochloride - Relief, Procto-glivenol,
- with inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue near the anus - ointment Levomekol, ichthyol, suppositories Ibuprofen, Diclofenac,
- with itching and the absence of contraindications to corticosteroids - hormonal ointment Aurobin, Ultraproct suppositories, can not be used for a long time to avoid manifestation of dependence,
- oral preparations - tablets, capsules Troxevasin, Ginkor Forte, Detralex.
A popular remedy is an ointment for hemorrhoids, which is applied to dry skin washed with soap around the anus. The tool is also used internally with the help of applicators and nozzles twice a day for up to a week. Effective ointments:
- Relief - contains shark liver oil, phenylephrine, relieves bleeding from nodes,
- Relief Advance - instead of phenylephrine, contains benzocaine, anesthetizes,
- Bezornil - contains artificial musk, bezoar, zinc carbonate, borneol, amber, relieves swelling and inflammation,
- Hirudoproct - contains an extract of sea buckthorn, leeches, chestnut, analgesic, relieves itching, soothes,
- Fleming's ointment - a homeopathic remedy with calendula, menthol, witch hazel, zinc oxide,
- Heparin - an anticoagulant, an antithrombotic agent, reduces inflammation,
- Troxevasin - reduces the fragility of capillaries, edema, inflammation,
- Hepatrombin - regenerates, prevents blood clots from forming, contains the hormone prednisolone,
- Zentiva heparoid - resolves hematomas, pacifies pain,
- Posterisan - contains inactivated E. coli, enhances immunity, tones veins,
- Ichthyol - relieves inflammation, kills microbes, is an inexpensive keratoprotector.
Ointment for external hemorrhoids
If nodes are found outside under the skin of the anal canal, ointment from external hemorrhoids is used. Use funds inside, using special devices. Effective medicines:
- Proctosan - regenerates due to bismuth and titanium salts, relieves inflammation due to bufexamak and anesthetizes with lidocaine,
- Aurobin is an anti-inflammatory drug with prednisone, lidocaine and the antiseptic triclosan,
- Nefluan - with lidocaine, hormones and antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, kills infections.
It relieves itching and suffering, reduces the rectum cream against hemorrhoids with anti-inflammatory and other actions:
- cream-balm with chamomile and belladonna - anti-inflammatory, protects against a large number of irritations,
- Tsenmed - relieves swelling, anesthetizes, heals cracks, improves blood flow,
- Relief - anesthetizes, forms a protective coating of the upper inflamed layer of the skin.
For complex therapy, a hemorrhoid medicine is used in the form of tablets and capsules taken by men orally. Of the popular drugs, Detralex, Pilex, Ginko Fort can be distinguished. They strengthen the vessels, relieve stagnation in the veins, dissolve the nodes. Special pills kill microbial infections, eliminate inflammation and heal wounds. It is better to share with ointments and suppositories.
To relieve spasm of smooth muscle, painkillers are taken. It can be medicinal tablets or local rectal suppositories:
- candles with belladonna extract - antispasmodics, painkillers, anti-inflammatory,
- Detralex - tablets that act for an hour, eliminate pain, increase venous tone, capillary permeability,
- Hemoroidin - tablets with extracts of herbs, anesthetize, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, relieve itching and burning,
- Litovit B - tablets contain bran, zeolite, hemophilus, relieves pain, have the function of strengthening immunity,
- Pilex - combined tablets with a herbal composition, relieve swelling, inflammation,
- Pentalgin is a popular common analgesic,
- Ibuklin - reduces temperature, neutralizes pain,
- Nise - gel or tablets, analgesic, reduce fever, relieve inflammation.
Conservative treatment: when is it possible?
The initial symptoms of hemorrhoids are almost invisible. The patient feels discomfort during bowel movements, constipation, itching and burning in the anus. Possible apathy, loss of appetite, temperature increase. In the absence of treatment, the symptoms become more pronounced, there is an increase in hemorrhoidal nodes, swelling near the anus.
These symptoms are characteristic of the first two stages of hemorrhoids. With timely diagnosis, they can be removed with the help of correctly selected medicines: tablets, injections, rectal suppositories, ointments, gels and creams.
At the third stage of the disease, conservative therapy is ineffective. Medications can not cope with large dropping nodes, deep anal fissures, severe inflammation. Medications can relieve only a few symptoms: severe pain, burning, itching, bleeding. However, in a day unpleasant sensations will again make themselves felt.
Launched hemorrhoids are treated in an operative way; knots can be knocked out using threads, clamps, latex rings. After removing the cones, medication is necessary, its purpose is to prevent relapses and reduce the risk of postoperative complications.
Drug therapy is used for acute and chronic hemorrhoids. In the first case, it is important to relieve inflammation, pain and bleeding, in the second, the main goal is to strengthen the vascular walls and prevent the growth of external and internal nodes.
You can achieve success with a quick comprehensive treatment that combines several means of various kinds. They should be prescribed by a doctor. It takes into account the condition of the patient, the presence or absence of other chronic diseases.
How to treat hemorrhoids in men with drugs? The choice of dosage form depends on the symptoms and type of hemorrhoids. With the formation of internal nodes, suppositories and ointments are effective, which are injected into the anus. You can find the instructions for using rectal suppositories here.
With external hemorrhoids, a variety of gels and creams are suitable, which are rubbed into the affected areas or used to prepare compresses.
All drugs for the treatment of hemorrhoids can be divided into several main groups:
- Anti-inflammatory. This category of drugs for the treatment of hemorrhoids in men includes antibiotics, presented in the form of ointments, tablets, injectable solutions, suppositories, and rectal capsules. Pills and ointments for hemorrhoids can be combined with venotonic and regenerative drugs, do not combine them with non-steroidal painkillers and paracetamol.
- Painkillers. With hemorrhoids, candles and tablets are more often used. Suppositories with lidocaine, benzocaine, belladonna extract are popular. Pills from the group of analgesics, anticonvulsants, and first-generation antidepressants are suitable for relieving seizures.
- Regenerating. These anti-hemorrhoid medications contribute to the rapid healing of the skin and mucous membranes, relieve swelling and inflammation. The composition of the medicine includes natural vegetable oils, shark liver extracts, extracts from medicinal herbs. This group includes a variety of homeopathic remedies that are used both for treatment and for prevention.
- Venotonic. Essential for the treatment of acute or chronic hemorrhoids. Strengthen the venous walls, preventing their deformation, reduce the size of hemorrhoids, prevent bleeding. Medicines contain diosmin, hesperidin, horse chestnut extract. It goes well with antibiotics, presented in different dosage forms.
- Anticoagulant. Thin the blood, preventing the formation of blood clots. Especially popular are candles, ointments or tablets with heparin. They require careful use, often combined with venotonics. Contraindicated in hemophilia and other blood diseases.
Below we will talk in more detail about each category, so that you can understand which hemorrhoid medicine is better to choose for your specific situation.
In addition to tablets, drug capsules for hemorrhoids are actively used, where there is liquid content that quickly penetrates the blood:
- Troxevasin - relieves severe pain, reduces hemorrhoidal nodes, contains rutin, which prevents the formation of blood clots,
- Proctosedil - improve blood circulation, anesthetize, kill microbes, contains hydrocortisone, absorbable nodes, and an antibiotic,
- Ginkor Fort - accepted for acute form of the disease, angioprotector, venotonic,
- Proctonis - dietary supplement, cleanse the intestines, regenerate tissues,
- Venozole is a complex remedy that normalizes venous outflow and regulates lymphatic drainage.
Unlike ointment, hemorrhoids gel is a soft dosage form, has a pH close to the skin, is quickly and evenly applied without clogging the pores. Popular drug gels:
- Proctosedil - contains the hormone against itching and inflammation, framycetin against bacteria and the anticoagulant heparin,
- Relief - with shark liver oil, immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory, heals wounds, constricts blood vessels,
- Hepatrombin G - an anticoagulant, treats the acute stage with thrombosis, contains prednisone,
- Bezornil - relieves swelling, anesthetizes, kills infections, stops blood,
- Posterisan - contains killed E. coli, activates local immunity,
- Troxevasin - increases the tone of the veins, prevents expansion, swelling.
Pills and capsules
- Detralex The most popular drug for hemorrhoids, part of the venotonic group. Contains diosmin and hesperidin, helps strengthen the venous walls, inhibits the growth of external and internal nodes, stops minor bleeding. Up to 6 capsules are taken per day, the exact course is calculated by the attending physician.
- Troxevasin. If you asked yourself: “What medicine helps with hemorrhoids and helps to reduce hemorrhoids?”, Then the answer will undoubtedly be Troxevasin. Tablets containing troxerutin prevent damage to nodes, relieve pain and itching. Contraindicated in gastritis and other gastrointestinal diseases. 3 tablets are taken daily, washed down with plenty of water. Strengthen the effect of the drug will help the simultaneous intake of ascorbic acid in capsules or powders.
- Litovit-B - This is an ideal tool for those who ask: "What medicine to take for hemorrhoids based on plant components?". The composition of these hemorrhoid medications includes bran, hemophilus extract, zeolites. It has a regenerating and hemostatic effect, strengthens the immune system, soothes pain and relieves small swelling. There are no contraindications to the reception, the drug goes well with antibiotics or phlebotonics.
- Gentamicin. What medicine can treat hemorrhoids with thrombosis? Gentamicin, it is great for treating chronic or acute forms of the disease. It contains the active substance of the same name, which is part of the antibiotic group. Reduces inflammation, has analgesic and antipyretic effect. The drug has contraindications, it is not suitable for many chronic diseases and does not go well with painkillers. When taking a pill, you need to drink plenty of water.
- Dicinon. Medicines against hemorrhoids in men with active hemostatic effect. They increase the elasticity of blood vessels, prevent capillary fragility, resist anemia, and increase blood coagulation. Contraindicated in thrombosis, 3 capsules are drunk per day, the course lasts n less than 2 weeks.
- Amoxiclav. The latest generation antibiotic containing amoxicellin and clavulanic acid. Effective for inflammations of various nature, helps with exacerbations of hemorrhoids, deep anal fissures, extensive mucosal damage. The course is calculated individually, it is impossible to interrupt it yourself.
With the question of which medicines to drink for hemorrhoids, sorted out, then about which suppositories can help in the fight against the disease.
Rectal suppositories combine active ingredients with a fat base. After the introduction, it melts, the components are absorbed into the tissues and act directly on the cause of the disease. Candles are non-toxic, the remains of active substances are excreted after 12-24 hours with urine and feces, without accumulating in the liver and kidneys.
- Ketonal. An effective analgesic medicine against hemorrhoids in men, ketoprofen is included in the composition, acting on the nerve endings and stopping even severe attacks. The treatment of hemorrhoids with a drug helps with the risk of thrombosis, deep cracks in the anus, various damage to the skin and mucous membrane. Use mild courses for 5-7 days, 2-3 candles can be inserted per day. The drug is contraindicated in renal and liver failure and severe diabetes.
- Olestesin. Popular suppositories with natural sea buckthorn oil. Restore damaged tissue, relieve swelling and local inflammation. Useful for internal or external hemorrhoids, anal fissures and chronic constipation. They can be used in long courses of 3-4 weeks, practically have no contraindications.
- Relief Advance. How to treat hemorrhoids in advanced stages? The strongest drug in the line is Relief Advance. The composition includes an extract of their shark liver, cocoa butter, venylephrine and benzocaine. Suppositories anesthetize, soften damaged tissues, accelerate the healing of microcracks and scuffs. Dry inflammations without causing irritation of the mucosa. Use courses of 7-10 days, with the resumption of pain, treatment can be repeated.
- Proctosed. Suppositories contain the antibiotic framycetin, which relieves internal edema and prevents secondary infection. Effective against staphylococci, streptococci, gonococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Indispensable for diarrhea, deep anal fissures, extensive damage to the mucosa. It acts gently, 2-3 candles can be administered per day, the course lasts 1-2 weeks.
- Thrombin. Suppositories with adrenaline are prescribed for the risk of thrombosis. They have a hemorrhaging effect, anesthetize, strengthen the walls of blood vessels. They are used strictly as prescribed by the doctor, are contraindicated in chronic blood diseases, general weakness of the body and low immunity.
- Viburkol. Homeopathic suppositories with general strengthening, wound healing, veno-strengthening, hemostatic effect. They contain extracts of plantain, belladonna, lumbago meadow, pharmacy chamomile, nightshade. Suitable in the postoperative period, indispensable for weakened and elderly patients who poorly tolerate stronger medications.
- Proctoglivenol. The drug with a veno-strengthening and analgesic effect. The composition includes tribenzoid and lidocaine, no more than 3 suppositories are administered per day. The drug is contraindicated in diabetes mellitus and colorectal cancer, the simultaneous use of other drugs based on lidocaine is undesirable.
Creams and ointments
For external use, ointments, creams or gels are suitable. The former are made on the basis of solid vegetable, animal and synthetic fats, have a viscous, fairly dense texture.
Create a thin film on the surface of the skin that protects against infection. Not suitable for extensive skin lesions, but they cope well with painful nodes, shallow cracks and scuffs.
Gels have a lighter texture.They are water-based and contain virtually no fat. The drug is rapidly absorbed, slightly dries the tissues, helping to reduce inflammation. Creams have an intermediate composition, they include various natural and synthetic oils in lower concentrations.
- Troxevasin. Quickly absorbing gel with troxerutin. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing effects. It is rubbed into the external nodes, used for compresses and lotions. It goes well with the same name tablets.
- Vishnevsky ointment. A popular drug for repairing damaged tissues, treating anal fissures and reducing protruding hemorrhoids. It is considered a good medicine for the prevention of hemorrhoids in men.
It has a mild analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial effect. Contains natural birch tar, castor oil and auxiliary components. Suitable only for external use, there are practically no contraindications.
- Levomekol. A powerful anti-inflammatory drug containing the antibiotic levomecithin. Relieves inflammation, prevents infection, reduces burning and itching. Strengthens tissues, preventing further damage, goes well with phlebotonics.
- Proctosan. A drug with analgesic, healing, decongestant action. Contains bufexamak, titanium dioxide, bismuth subgallate and lidocaine. Ointment is applied 1-2 times a day, the course lasts at least a week.
- Hepatrombin G. An effective anticoagulant suitable for the treatment of any form of hemorrhoids. It has wound healing, regenerating and antibacterial action, suitable for compresses and rubbing. Contains heparin, allantoin, dexpentenol.
Strengthen the tone of the walls of blood vessels and heal cracks and sores will help the bath with hemorrhoids with the following additives:
- antiseptic - chamomile, calendula, sage, St. John's wort, calamus, onion peel,
- strengthening - garlic, potassium permanganate, oak bark, horse chestnut seeds,
- steam and smoke baths - heal the nodes, use hot onion milk, red-hot bricks and camel thorns or birch tar, onions and garlic.
Treat the internal type of disease candles for hemorrhoids, administered rectally. Their range is very wide, you can choose from the following drug suppositories:
- belladonna extract, Betiol, Ichthyol - contain plant components, relieve spasms and inflammations,
- Anuzole - contains belladonna leaves, bismuth and zinc salts, antiseptic, analgesic,
- Neo-anuzole - a combined remedy, antispasmodic, analgesic, contains iodine, tannin,
- Olestesin - contains sea buckthorn oil, benzocaine, anesthetizes, relieves itching, heals cracks,
- Hepatrombin G - used for the prevention of thrombosis, anti-inflammatory and venous gluing agents,
- Nigepan - dissolves blood clots, analgesic,
- Hepazolone - anesthetic, relieves inflammation, contains hormones,
- Natalside - safe, contains algae, stimulates healing,
- Proctosan - regenerates damage, relieves inflammation, anesthetizes,
- Proctosedyl M - contains a glucocorticosteroid, eliminates pain, swelling, fragility of blood vessels, antibiotic.
10 best remedies for hemorrhoids
This nuisance arises from an improper lifestyle: inactivity, a frequent sitting position, as well as hard physical work and more. Any health ailment introduces problems into a person’s life, and in the case of hemorrhoids there are also a lot of unpleasant pain. Therefore, it is necessary to start fighting it at an early stage.
Hemorrhoids are the expansion of veins in the rectum, which, subsequently, leads to the formation of nodes.
To date, the market has a lot of tools to eliminate the disease. The treatment should be approached comprehensively and responsibly, choosing effective drugs and not missing their intake.
In this case, you can forget about discomfort forever. Means in pharmacy chains are presented in various forms - these are tablets, suppositories, ointments and others. All of them give positive results.
The main thing is to choose the right medicine.
The best way to prevent bleeding during illness in men and women. Tablets are able to normalize blood coagulation, thereby preventing the formation of blood clots.
The ridiculous price of Vikasol surprises buyers. They note that despite the low cost, the drug works effectively and helps to improve the condition as soon as possible.
Stimulation of prothrombin production contributes to almost instant relief of inflammation.
Thanks to the main active ingredient, sodium menadione bisulfite, blood vessels are working. Vikasol is considered an analogue of vitamin K, it is precisely it that is lacking in patients with this ailment.
It is noteworthy that the medication is unique. It is prescribed in various cases, such as: uterine bleeding, stomach ulcer, regular nosebleeds and others.
The drug has contraindications, so you need to carefully study the instructions or consult a doctor.
One of the best drugs that proctologists prescribe. It will help regenerate the affected tissue. Thanks to the stimulation of metabolic processes, hepatrombin improves blood circulation and does not allow blood clots to form.
The drug is often prescribed during acute hemorrhoids. Doctors also recommend it after surgery. The medicine perfectly eliminates burning and itching in the anus.
Judging by customer reviews, the ointment performs functions at a high level and is confidently fighting the ailment. In addition, it is convenient to use.
The complex of three active substances in the composition effectively treats hemorrhoids. Heparin can prevent blood clots and relieve inflammation. Bypassing the capillary network, the component enters the tissue and improves blood circulation. It is excreted by the kidneys. The next important substance is lauromacrogol.
It allows you to quickly anesthetize the sensations that the disease brings. Prednisone is a component that resists allergic reactions and relieves swelling. Ointment is used both internally and externally. Its consistency is gel-like. The manufacturer recommended applying Hepatrombin 3 times a day.
In the case of applying the ointment in large quantities, the effect will become dulled - the regeneration process will be inhibited.
An excellent tool that can mitigate the symptoms of hemorrhoids and, with complex treatment, eliminate the latter completely. Ointment is used as an external agent.
It has several basic actions - anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antithrombotic and analgesic.
This entire arsenal effectively affects the rectum and copes with the patient's malaise.
An active ingredient called hydrocortisone, contained in the ointment, helps fight inflammation and pain. The remaining substances complement its action and exhibit healing functions. Proctosedil is able to strengthen the general condition of the vessels and stop the development of the disease due to esculoside in the composition.
And thanks to butamben, the tool allows you to stop itching and pain. Customer reviews talk about the effectiveness of Proctosedil - the discomfort disappears after a few days of use. Contraindications during pregnancy and possible manifestations of allergic reactions can be attributed to the disadvantages of the drug.
Effective suppositories for the treatment of hemorrhoids. They are administered rectally into the rectum. After several days of use, patients feel better - the symptoms go away and the inflammation disappears.
For effective exposure, doctors recommend using the drug in the morning and evening. The course lasts from one to two weeks. To one of the most significant advantages, buyers include the possibility of using candles during pregnancy.
In any trimester, Natalsid will not do harm.
Sodium alginate - a product of seaweed in the composition, is the main active substance that performs a healing function.
To help him, manufacturers included Vitespol and supposir in the content - fats that evenly distribute the therapeutic component. Thanks to this, in the shortest possible time you can forget about the disease.
Among other things, the acids contained in Natalside contribute to the rapid healing of wounds and the normalization of intestinal motility. The disadvantages of users include the use of only 14 years old.
A favorite among prescribed drugs for both men and women. It helps to increase the tone of the venous walls and accelerate the outflow of lymph. Hemorrhoid treatment is quick and easy.
You need to drink tablets in a course, with damage to the rectum - no more than a week, without fear for the appearance of side effects. The main purpose of the drug is to tone the venous walls. He is often advised to accept people suffering from problems with veins.
The use of Diosmin is in the angioprotective property, which does not allow the development of venous pathologies.
The active ingredient is called the drug itself - diosmin. Talc, magnesium stearate and many other substances help him in the complex.
Thanks to them, literally in 7 days of treatment, you can say goodbye to a hated disease that brings discomfort. Customer reviews talk about the effectiveness of the tool.
In addition, diosmin relieves the symptoms of hemorrhoids on the second day after taking the tablets. It is worth considering that it has contraindications.
An effective medicine that constricts blood vessels and helps resist hemorrhoids. Designed for both external and rectal use. The ointment has a consistency of medium density yellow.
Due to the fact that the drug heals damage perfectly, proctologists actively recommend it. Relief reduces swelling and thereby eliminates pain in the form of itching and burning.
Men and women in the reviews write that for a week of applying the ointment, the symptoms of the disease completely disappear.
Corn and shark oil in the composition softens the tissues and relieves inflammation. Beeswax also has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieving irritation.
The uniqueness of the medicine lies in the fact that customers can use it for various purposes - to apply on the face in order to smooth wrinkles, as well as moisturize the skin of the hands.
However, doctors believe this is not entirely correct and advise using Relief exclusively for its intended purpose - to treat hemorrhoids.
One of the most optimal means for the treatment of hemorrhoids. A medicine in the form of candles can alleviate pain by eliminating inflammation. The main ailment that causes pain is swelling, and procto-glivenol effectively fights with it.
In this way, venous congestion passes, and the pressure on the anus is reduced. 2 hours after the introduction of the suppository, the patient feels relief.
In the customer reviews, significant advantages of the drug are noted, they argue that the result is not long in coming.
The active components in the composition of the candles allow you to fight both externally and internally. Thanks to lidocaine and tribenoside, capillary permeability decreases and circulation improves.
Due to this, unpleasant symptoms of the disease disappear after a few days of use. Substances that contain procto-glivenol are safe. Suppositories are allowed even in the first trimester of pregnancy.
The disadvantages include a relatively high cost.
A popular remedy for hemorrhoids. Often prescribed to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Candles improve blood coagulation and repair damaged areas of the anus.
This drug is renowned for its safe effects in combination with effectiveness. At the initial stage of the disease, the drug is almost immediately able to eliminate symptoms and pain.
In acute hemorrhoids, it has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The sea buckthorn tree has long been popularly known for its healing properties. In the composition of the drug, this component plays a decisive role. It contains such necessary substances as vitamins of different groups, strerins, tocopherols and many others.
All of them, acting in an integrated manner, have a beneficial effect on the body. Auxiliary fatty acids have a regenerative effect and heal wounds. Safety of use allows you to completely eliminate comments on the tool.
A medicine for men and women, restoring the state of venous vessels. It is able to absorb the cones that form with hemorrhoids. A significant improvement on the third day of use was noted by users.
Ginkor Fort in the form of capsules will help to normalize the tone of the muscles of the anal ring and thereby dull, and as a result, eliminate the pain. It is used orally, which is an optimal and convenient way with a similar ailment.
Doctors advise using the remedy for chronic and acute hemorrhoids.
The drug is considered a venotonic, therefore, it contains components that effectively affect blood circulation. Troxerutin is an active component that plays an important role in the therapeutic plan. It prevents the main troubles associated with the disease.
Due to it, swelling and hemorrhoids are gradually disappearing. Ginkgo biloba extract at the first stage facilitates inflammatory processes, and then completely eliminates them. All other complementary substances in the complex allow you to resist infections and the further development of the disease.
Buyers are not always satisfied with the price of the drug, but it is fully justified by the effectiveness of the drug.
One of the best drugs for treating a disease caused by expansion of the veins in the rectum. Burning and pain disappear almost immediately after administration. In addition, inflammation in the form of redness is removed.
The tool is able to improve the overall tone of the veins and thereby eliminate pressure in the anus. Pilex is marketed in the form of tablets and ointments. Doctors say that complex use brings the best result.
Moreover, it is prescribed for various diseases: thrombophlebitis, varicose veins and others.
The multicomponent composition allows you to effectively deal with hemorrhoids. Thanks to the extract of the roots of barberry, the work of the gastrointestinal tract is established and the stool softens. This allows you not to feel pain during bowel movements. Neem leaf powder helps to eliminate toxins from the body, as well as relieve inflammation.
Mumiye powder helps stimulate the regenerative functions of cells. And due to the resin of Kommifora, the elasticity of the vessels increases, and their walls become strong, as a result, stagnation is reduced.
The drug is contraindicated in acute hemorrhoids, therefore, consulting a doctor will help to make sure that the medicine is selected correctly.
Which ointment to choose?
At the initial stage of the disease, ointments are considered effective. They delicately affect the area of inflammation, have anti-inflammatory, drying and restoring effects. Depending on the composition, some ointments have a hemostatic or antithrombotic effect.
The advantage of using ointments is the prostate use. The tool has a local effect, due to this, the risk of developing systemic side effects is reduced. The effectiveness of the ointment is determined by the stage of the disease, the individual characteristics of the body and the presence of concomitant pathologies.
The following ointments have proven themselves well:
Heparin ointment - relieves pain, relieves inflammation, improves blood flow, prevents blood clots and resolves blood clots that already have. The tool is used for all forms of the disease. The average price of 75 rubles.
Relief - The most popular remedy for hemorrhoids for men. It contains shark liver oil. Due to this, the ointment has a hemostatic, healing, anti-inflammatory effect. It also relieves swelling and relieves itching in the anus. Price from 350 rub.
Hepatrombin G - Stimulates metabolic processes in tissues, improves blood flow, relieves pain, strengthens vascular walls. Price varies by region. The average cost of "Hepatrombin G" is 160 rubles.
Proctosan - developed on the basis of bufexamak and lidocaine. The drug has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. The effectiveness of treatment is observed at stages 1-2 of the development of the disease. Ointment quickly relieves itching and heals anal fissures. Price from 300 rub.
Rectal suppositories are especially popular in treating a delicate problem. They are not toxic, do not cause allergies and quickly stop unpleasant symptoms. But no matter what the benefits of suppositories, they are not intended for self-medication.
Pharmacological companies offer a wide selection of rectal suppositories. They differ in the mechanism of action:
- Anti-inflammatory. This group includes candles developed on the basis of prednisolone or hydrocortisone (Relief, Proctosan, Anuzol).
- Painkillers. Contain lidocaine or benzocaine. They are used for exacerbation of the disease (Anestezol, Procto-Glivenol, suppositories with novocaine).
- Anticoagulants. Candles of direct action. They prevent the formation of blood stagnation ("Hepatrobin G", "Nigepan").
- Hemostatic. They stop anal bleeding, heal cracks ("Anuzol", "Neo-Anuzol").
Rectal suppositories have a number of contraindications. Common contraindications include infectious inflammatory processes in the rectum, tumors, tuberculosis, and diabetes mellitus. Partial contraindications include individual intolerance to the components.
How to choose a medicine?
The appointment of treatment for hemorrhoids is the prerogative of a proctologist. The treatment method is selected depending on the clinical picture of the disease.
With uncomplicated hemorrhoids, anticoagulants are shown, resolving blood clots, and preventing the appearance of new ones. With a more pronounced clinic, anesthetic displays.
In this case, it is considered to be a good remedy that contains anestezin, neomycin, lidocaine, benzocaine or lauromacrogol (Emla, Olestesin, Nigepan).
A good remedy for hemorrhoids is Procto-Glivenol. It stops anal bleeding and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. With the development of the inflammatory process, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used - Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Levomekol. If itching is added to the symptoms, then hormonal drugs are prescribed - Aurobin, Ultraprokt.
The course of treatment and dosage are prescribed by the attending physician, otherwise an overdose and the development of adverse reactions are possible.
During treatment, preventive measures should be taken. Heavy garnishes, carbonated sugary drinks, black coffee and tea should be excluded from the diet.
Useful are fresh vegetables and fruits, dairy products. Drink enough water up to 1.5 liters per day. Stop drinking and smoking. Replace toilet paper with wet wipes.
Wash with cool water after each bowel movement. Do exercise.
What is the most effective hemorrhoid remedy for men?
Any remedy for hemorrhoids for men should be used as prescribed by the proctologist. Approximately 77% of men suffer from the disease in question. More often appears hemorrhoid in the male body after 30 years. If the first symptom of the disease appears, it is recommended to undergo a complex of diagnostic examinations.
Proctologists apply various methods for the treatment of hemorrhoids in men:
In order to get rid of symptoms by eliminating the causes of the appearance of nodes, a complex treatment is prescribed.
If the first signs of hemorrhoids appear in men, how to treat at home? Many proctologists advise using ointments and suppositories. The treatment regimen includes drugs that support the state of veins and normalize blood flow in the pelvic area.
What are the most effective medications for treating hemorrhoids in an adult male? Doctors prescribe local painkillers for such patients, which effectively eliminate inflammation and swelling of the rectal area. To cure the patient, you can use the drug "Relief". It helps to get rid of pain, itching and burning in the rectal area. The composition of "Relief" includes oil from shark liver.
With an external node, you can use suppositories with belladonna. Such a hemorrhoid drug for men quickly eliminates pain and the primary clinic of the disease. In parallel, its action is aimed at healing wounds and cracks in the anus. The drug has adverse reactions, so it is used as directed by the attending physician.
Homeopathic medicine for hemorrhoids for men consists of natural substances. They relieve pain, eliminate burning sensation and itching. Effective suppositories include Procto Glivenol and Natalsid. Ichthyol suppositories from external hemorrhoids are used if indicated.
Therapy with pills and ointments
The disease can be treated with ointments such as:
Each of the above remedies eliminates pain and other symptoms of the disease. Before treating hemorrhoids with pills at home, you need to conduct laboratory tests. In the absence of contraindications, the patient is prescribed an effective herbal remedy "Hemoroidin". The drug consists of extracts of herbs that strengthen the vascular walls.
With the help of tablets, bleeding stops after 2-3 applications. How many hemorrhoids are treated with pills? Therapy lasts up to 10 days. Pills eliminate the inflammatory process and itching.
The drug "Detralex" is a popular medication that provides treatment for vascular pathology. Blood circulation is restored quickly.
In parallel, stagnation disappears, the permeability of capillaries is restored.
It is allowed to treat hemorrhoids in men at home with the help of the herbal remedy “Litovit-B”.
Such therapy strengthens capillaries, restores stool. If there are indications, the proctologist may prescribe "Askazan-A", "Ginkor Fort" and other tablets with external hemorrhoids.
The above tablets have the following advantages:
- the presence of natural ingredients,
- assigned to men with reduced mobility,
- quickly eliminating the symptoms of the disease.
If hemorrhoids are detected in men, then treatment at home is complex. The proctologist appoints patients not only medicines, but also folk remedies, diet, gymnastics.
The kidneys and bark of aspen are an effective folk remedy for hemorrhoidal nodes. You can make lotions from this raw material. The product is collected before sap flow. The bark or kidney is filled with 70% alcohol. The medicine is infused for 2 weeks, taken before meals. Treatment takes 30 days.
Some traditional methods of treating hemorrhoids are carried out using honey and tobacco. You can make an ointment from butter, honey, petroleum jelly, tobacco. The ingredients are mixed, used for a sitz bath. Such treatment of external hemorrhoids folk remedies lasts 10 days.
You can fight with the nodes of dill. A glass of flowers will require 1 egg and a pulp of rye bread. The ingredients are divided into 3 servings, which must be taken in 3 divided doses.
To get rid of hemorrhoids, you can pick a burdock. A decoction is prepared from it, which is drunk in 1 day.
Treatment of hemorrhoids at home is carried out with the help of carrot tea. From 3 carrots tear off the tops, which are then brewed in boiling water. The next day, therapy begins: the patient should drink a glass of decoction, while inserting a sea buckthorn candle in the anus.
You can get rid of the nodes by twisting the suppository with tobacco inside the gauze and dipping this swab in vodka. Pre-conducted hygiene in the anus.
How to treat hemorrhoids at home quickly? Proctologists advise using streptocide. For therapy, you need 10 tablets, of which the powder is made. It is mixed with petroleum jelly and 5 drops of peppermint oil. The resulting ointment is used to lubricate the cones. It is additionally recommended to perform gymnastics. Such complex therapy will help get rid of nodes in 5 days.
In the fight against hemorrhoidal nodes, therapy is carried out with the following methods:
- To remove inflammation, cold baths with potassium permanganate are prepared. Potassium permanganate is dissolved in boiled water. Cool water is poured into the basin, which is mixed with a solution of potassium permanganate. You must sit in the container for 5 minutes,
- you can prepare a bath of decoctions of calendula, chamomile, garlic with onions - 50 g of raw materials will need 4 liters of water. After 4 hours, the product is poured into the bathroom. Manipulation lasts 15 minutes,
- external nodes are eliminated with ointment from propolis and olive oil,
- apply potato suppositories.
Folk remedies for hemorrhoids in men are used as prescribed by the attending proctologist.
The advanced course of the disease requires surgery. Modern medicine allows you to eliminate the complex manifestations of hemorrhoids safely and without side effects. Sclerotherapy consists in the administration of a special agent to the site of a hemorrhoidal thrombus. Manipulation is carried out using several medications:
These agents are equally effective, but they can provoke short-term inflammation. Sclerotherapy, unlike other methods, has the following advantages:
- simple holding
- ambulatory treatment,
- long-term result
- relapse prevention.
This manipulation allows you to remove blood clots in 7-12 days. Sclerotherapy is prescribed for older men with refined blood vessels. With it, you can eliminate 3 or more nodes. The drug is injected into each blood clot. The treatment technique is considered minimally invasive and almost painless.
Its disadvantages include the inefficiency of treating large blood clots. Sclerotherapy is contraindicated in men who have cracks in the anus or fistulas. Such manipulation is contraindicated in case of heavy bleeding and ulcer.
To conduct therapy using this method, thermal effect on blood clots is used. Against this background, internal and external formations are eliminated. The laser is sent to the node leg. This helps to reduce tissue and stop the flow of blood into the nodes. This is a quick and painless treatment.
After coagulation, it is forbidden to lift weights. The body recovers for several days. Therefore, in the process of rehabilitation, sensitivity to the anorectal zone may remain.
When confirming the complex course of hemorrhoids, cryodestruction is prescribed. The essence of therapy: treatment of nodes with a low temperature. For this, a Cryoprobe apparatus is used, attached to a nitrogen cylinder. To regulate the gas supply, tubes are used.
Therapy of nodes is effective at any stage except 4. At the last stage, the cones spread over a large area. Using diagnostic manipulations, the proctologist identifies a significant lesion. With this diagnosis, hemorrhoidectomy is performed.
The following advantages are distinguished in cryotherapy:
- no anesthesia required
- the treatment is carried out with drugs acting as a local freezing medication that relieves pain. If the disease is detected at an early stage, this drug is not administered,
- manipulation is carried out in the presence of internal and external nodes,
- hospitalization of the patient is not carried out. The procedure is performed in a clinical setting,
- fast rehabilitation
- minor blood loss
- there is no discomfort after surgery.
In modern medicine in men, surgical treatment of hemorrhoids is rarely carried out. It is carried out at 4 stages of the disease. In the first 3 stages, invasive methods of therapy are used that are aimed at eliminating internal and external nodes. More often, proctologists use latex doping and infrared coagulation.
In the first case, a latex ring is put on the knot. It squeezes the vessel, blocking the power to the node. Education gradually dries up, and after 4 days it dies. It goes out through the anus. The ring is made of natural material.
For alloying in the treatment of internal nodes, a ligator and anoscope are used. During the manipulation, the patient is on the table with legs extended to the chest and with the stomach up.
Manipulation can be carried out if the patient is lying on the left god with legs tucked up. An anoscope with a ligator and a ring is inserted into the posterior canal. The last product is put on the knot.
An anoscope with a ligator is pulled out of the passage.
If medications and folk remedies are not effective in combating hemorrhoids, then surgery is required.
Ignoring surgical therapy can lead to a chronic process, frequent relapses, exacerbations.
The focus can lead to the development of any infection and other diseases of the pelvic organs, including prostatitis. Against the background of regular rectal bleeding, anemia can be diagnosed.
Against the background of chronic hemorrhoids, the nodes are thrombosed, which is dangerous for men's health. In this case, urgent help of a proctologist is required. If a complex case is identified, a traditional operation to excise nodes is prescribed. Prevention of hemorrhoids is associated with the exclusion of constipation, the rejection of alcohol, regular physical activity.
The most effective remedy
It is not easy to choose the most effective remedy for hemorrhoids among men from a huge assortment, but doctors and patients call those that include the following products as popular, well-functioning drugs:
- ginkgo, horse chestnut extract, sea buckthorn oil,
Rating of funds
Based on the popularity and effectiveness, a rating of means for hemorrhoids of the internal type was compiled:
- Detralex, Venarus tablets - contain diosmin, hesperidin, improve the condition of blood vessels.
- Ointment and capsules Troxevasin - contain troxerutin, strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Glycerin suppositories - soften feces, removing them from the body.
- Suppositories and ointment Hepatrombin - relieve bleeding, swelling, due to allantoin and dexpanthenol heal.
With the external form, the following funds are called popular and effective:
- Suppositories and ointment Relief Advance - contain shark liver oil, benzocaine, relieve inflammation, anesthetize.
- Heparin ointment - prevents suppuration, reduces nodes.
- Olestesin candles - with sea buckthorn oil, treat cracks, injuries.
- Vishnevsky ointment - natural birch tar in the composition treats microdamage.
In the first stages, in addition to medicines, it is good for men to use folk remedies for hemorrhoids:
- drink garlic milk
- take a decoction of mullein instead of tea three times a day,
- externally and internally apply stone oil (brashun), make microclysters,
- grated raw potato compresses, tubers candles,
- sea buckthorn oil - candles, compresses, lotions,
- taking a decoction of nettle, jam or fresh dogwood berries.
Anatoly, 42 years old I am a truck driver, so ointment for hemorrhoids is my frequent companion. I use Relief - I like that it acts quickly, relieves inflammation and swelling. She has two varieties, but I prefer the one that anesthetizes. In a week it removes all the symptoms of the disease, I am again ready to work on. I recommend to everyone.
Yuri, 48 years old. The first time I suffered from hemorrhoids a year ago, when I realized too heavy things. It became difficult to defecate, blood appeared in the feces. My wife advised me to put in candles with sea buckthorn oil. In a couple of days the symptom disappeared, but I completed the course to the end in order to avoid relapse in the future. There are no cases so far, and I hope they do not.
Vladimir, 57 years old. I have sedentary work, plus some chronic diseases, therefore I am familiar with hemorrhoids firsthand. He has already acquired a chronic stage from me - I would have to go to the doctors, but I have no time. With exacerbations, Detralex tablets and Heparin ointment help me. When it’s really bad, I use analgesics. I don’t like candles because they cause discomfort.